Frankie’s manager Ali Abdel-Aziz rips “prostitute” Conor McGregor

Mendes was #2, Frankie was #3
Mendes had just KO'd top 5 FW Lamas
Frankie had just edged some close rounds against a BW (Faber)

This idea that Conor chose Mendes over Frankie is false...It was a interim title fight and the higher ranked fighter got first dibs over the lower ranked fighter.

Frankie also could have fought Conor at 196 but turned it down, he had a legit reason but it doesn't take away from the fact that it was offered.

Please. McGregor PICKED the guy on vacation, which was an easier fight considering the situation.

And the rankings don't mean much considering they were so close, not to mention Edgar has the better resume.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...on-prostitute-conor-mcgregors-latest-comments

On Thursday, McGregor wrote on Instagramthat he offered to fight Edgar on short notice at UFC 222 on March 3 when Max Hollowaywithdrew from the scheduled featherweight title fight. McGregor is the former featherweight champion and never lost the belt inside the cage. The UFC stripped him after he didn’t defend it and won the lightweight title.

Edgar’s manager Ali Abdel-Aziz blasted McGregor and the remarks on TMZ shortly later, saying McGregor had the chance to fight Edgar multiple times and didn’t take it. Abdel-Aziz said McGregor could have fought Edgar at UFC 189 in 2015 after Jose Aldopulled out, but chose Chad Mendes instead.

“Let me tell you about Conor McGregor,” Abdel-Aziz said. “He’s like a prostitute, used to make high-dollar money, but she got old and nobody wanted her anymore. This f*cking guy. For three years, he did everything he can not to fight Frankie Edgar.

“He had so many opportunities. Now he wants to fight Frankie? That’s funny.”

Mark Henry, Edgar’s striking coach, also blasted McGregor in an Instagram post, acknowledging the “The Notorious” as a great fighter, but basically telling him to keep Edgar’s name out of his mouth, because of the class individual and fighter Edgar has been for years. Henry said Abdel-Aziz asked about fighting McGregor when Holloway went down, but the UFC said it wouldn’t be possible.

“You will NEVER EVER have the heart of Frankie or integrity,” Henry said. “It’s soo soo simple if your dog crap post is true fight Frankie next. Weather it be mma or boxing. ( And I promise you he won’t hammer fist on top your head he knows the rules). But YOU WON’T!”

Edgar, the former lightweight champion, will now face Brian Ortega in the co-main event of UFC 222. Abdel-Aziz proposed to McGregor to fight Edgar at UFC 225 on June 9 in Chicago.

“I don’t care if Frankie is 50 years old,” Abdel-Aziz said. “Frankie could be 50 years old and beat the shit out of him and the whole entire nation of Ireland. He’d beat everyone in Ireland hands down.

“He can’t beat Frankie. He can wait until Frankie is 60 — Frankie would still beat his ass.”

All I gotta say is Conor got told good...
8yLMK_s-200x150.gif
<{anton}>

5dk2SUZ.gif

Back