Media Franki Edgar-If haters on social media jumped out of a plane w no parachute I'd be ok with that

If anyone believes that it's Frankie writing that, then you know nothing about him. Guy is always respectful and doesn't get involved in petty shit like this. This is Aziz written all over it. If you need someone to spell that out for you, please contact me. I have a few million dollars I need to transfer from a Nigerian bank account.

I like Frankie but All this shows is that the negative comments are getting to him

If anyone believes that it's Frankie writing that, then you know nothing about him. Guy is always respectful and doesn't get involved in petty shit like this. This is Aziz written all over it. If you need someone to spell that out for you, please contact me. I have a few million dollars I need to transfer from a Nigerian bank account.
Sent you a pm about that money

It's about the hate his manager gets
a97c523b1ee6e7ad7d1f0d81fa2514bd.jpg
Sexy-azz feet! Who is this?

People who talk shit online that they would never say in real life should have their teeth rested on the curb and the back of their head stomped on.

No need for them to jump out of
It if Ali is flying the plane

Last edited:
No need for them to jump out of
It if Ali is flying the plane
The mods really need to put a stop to this , it serves nothing , only hate filled factless attacks

"People that say some mean things should die" ok Frankie.

Yeah, Frankie isn't wrong on that one. All of Sherdog would be hopping off that plane.

Back