Frank Sinatra or Elvis

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who was the biggetr star or who will be remember longer.

This isnt even a contest, The King may be the greatest entertainer to grace the earth

Probably Elvis. But from what I know of Sinatra he was more my kind of guy.

Anyone who says Sinatra needs a slap

Elvis is more significant but I'd rather listen to Sinatra.

Sinatra. Can't take Elvis seriously as an adult.

I like Both, Sinatra and Elvis are two of the greatest American icons in music.

Elvis is the bigger star he has been dead for over 35 years yet makes like millions a year and is consistently in the top 5 highest earning dead celebs.

Elvis earnings fluctuates, but he consistently earns over 20 million a year, in 2003 he earned 40 million and was the top earning, this year I think he is at 27 million.

Sinatra hasn't been on the highest earning consistently like Elvis, Elvis has been in the number 1 top earner since his death every single year until Micheal Jackson passed away and took the spot.

Sinatra is a better singer but that's it

Elvis was a better songwriter, dancer, entertainer etc he created rock and roll (I know he took elements from other music styles)

Imo Elvis and Michael Jackson are their own tier of greatness in terms of music entertainment

I think Elvis will be remembered longer. As far as I know, there haven't been any dead Sinatra sightings.

Elvis. I named my dog after him.

And I don't name my dog after any one.

Love this version. You want to find yourself somebody special when you hear this.

Elvis was an artist. But that didn't stop him from joining the service in time of war. And that's why he's The King, and you're a schmuck.

- Serendipity Florian

Back