Frank Shamrock with modern MMA training

Still loses to Cung

72d.gif

A healthy frank would have ran a train on every bjj black belt in the division.

Unstoppable.

Underrated GOAT contender, IMO.
Dam right. To be fair he is the prototype MMA fighter and led the way for the modern era.
Legend.

Prime Frank would have lost to Jeremy horn but was lucky he got an overtime round.

People tend to forget just how ridiculously good Frank Shamrock was. His performance against Tito was amazing. He was the type of guy who had almost no holes in his game... dangerous everywhere, and well ahead of his time. Also, his slam-KO versus Igor Zingiev was fucking NASTY. It practically ended Igor's career (shattered his collarbone).

Frank-Shamrock-KOs-Igor-Zinoviev.gif

Prime Frank would have lost to Jeremy horn but was lucky he got an overtime round.

No shame in that. Horn has always been underrated. The guy has beaten some serious guys. And again a guy that often fought way above his natural weight class

This...

Who can forget Franks all in 1 MMA training tool?!

shamrock-ball.jpg

P.S. rewatch that match. Tito actually beat the crap out of him and Frank reached back into god knows what at the last seconds, as Tito gassed. Pretty epic but i wouldnt say Frank was the primary aggressor in that match...
There's a moment just before the end if the fight where Tito elevates Frank and tries to sweep him and Frank readjusts, turns the corner and comes up fireing punchs, it's 1 of my favorite sequences in all of mma and it's the moment Tito broke

Well that wouldn't be frank shamrock

<TrumpWrong1> .

Frank was always into trying new things and is open minded. He was one of the first real mixed Martial Artists. It's a shame we missed out on most of his prime years for fighting.

Definitely bull shit that he is not in the UFC hall of fame.

giphy.gif

MMA_king-of-pancrase.jpg

There's a moment just before the end if the fight where Tito elevates Frank and tries to sweep him and Frank readjusts, turns the corner and comes up fireing punchs, it's 1 of my favorite sequences in all of mma and it's the moment Tito broke
5lcbxj.jpg

No shame in that. Horn has always been underrated. The guy has beaten some serious guys. And again a guy that often fought way above his natural weight class

Horn was a tricky fighter with solid technique, but definitely no world beater

was a beautiful finish, one of the best of all time!

now i kind of want to go back and watch it again

In the USADA era he would be dwarfed at welterweight and probably not do that well.

He deserves credit for being one of the early mma guys but people apply nostalgia abilitiy multipliers to him.

Frank Wandy and chuck got me into mma. Frank is a legend and I think he could of beat Anderson. Anderson was Not unbeatable at all. After tito he would have tooled Anderson the way ryo chonan or whoever that was.

In the USADA era he would be dwarfed at welterweight and probably not do that well.

He deserves credit for being one of the early mma guys but people apply nostalgia abilitiy multipliers to him.
I think you are mixing up Frank with Ken

Back