Frank shamrock – anyone have insight on his chances in UFC Hall of Fame?

Dana White has a beef with Frank. Dana White is the president of the UFC. WME does not know or care about Frank Shamrock.

It’ll happen eventually, when certain beefs become ancient history.

Don Frye may also make his way in.

245d3r4.jpg
Living death confirmed.

It is bullshit that the only reason he’s not in is that Dana personally dislikes him.

An absolute pioneer and one of the greatest UFC champions of all time alongside guys like Silva, GSP and DJ. If you're in that company, HOF should be a given. Unfortunately, accolades only get you so far if you got on the wrong side of the guy who basically decides who gets in.

you can only get judged during your prime, he was legit the first P4P fighter

silly he isn't in the HOF but Stephen Bonner is so....

They need an MMA or Combat Sports HOF. HOF for a company ran by someone like Dana White is just ridiculous tbh.

As long as Dana White is president of the UFC, he isn't getting in.
He was one of the most complete in the early days.

Ruas had an identical skill set as well as pretty much anyone of Frank’s contemporaries from Pancrase.

But yeah, Frank is a pioneer and definitely deserves a place in the HOf.

I think Frank was a pioneer. Imo he was the very first complete fighter. I think he should be in the hof.
Marco Ruas and Don frye beat him to it but he was one of the early ones.

I never really got to see him fight very much but his credentials are undeniable. It always bothered the shit out of me as well that Ken Shamrock got all the spotlight when his accomplishments pale in comparison to Franks (on paper at least.) I feel like I read somewhere that Frank talked shit about Dana or something of that nature, and we all know how personal Dana makes things. Any insight on Frank Shamrock would be appreciated. Thanks.

Uuuuh.. As long as Dana’s around.. Franks on the outside looking in... I assume.

Dana surprises me once in a while tho

Back