Frank shamrock – anyone have insight on his chances in UFC Hall of Fame?

Langstarr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I never really got to see him fight very much but his credentials are undeniable. It always bothered the shit out of me as well that Ken Shamrock got all the spotlight when his accomplishments pale in comparison to Franks (on paper at least.) I feel like I read somewhere that Frank talked shit about Dana or something of that nature, and we all know how personal Dana makes things. Any insight on Frank Shamrock would be appreciated. Thanks.

Him and dana had some beef years ago that dana is probably still stewing about.

Frank should be in. Really one of the first guys to be good at a couple disciplines. The HOF is a joke compared to other sports.

No Legend. No Legitimacy.

Who cares. UFC HOF is a joke. Fucking Mask is in it but Evan Tanner and Frank Shamrock aren't? Pathetic.

I never really got to see him fight very much but his credentials are undeniable. It always bothered the shit out of me as well that Ken Shamrock got all the spotlight when his accomplishments pale in comparison to Franks (on paper at least.) I feel like I read somewhere that Frank talked shit about Dana or something of that nature, and we all know how personal Dana makes things. Any insight on Frank Shamrock would be appreciated. Thanks.
His HOF Speech:

"Wresters need a lesson in submission and I'm just the one to teach them." -Frank Shamrock

and:

aerobic.gif

As long as Dana White is president of the UFC, he isn't getting in.

I think Frank was a pioneer. Imo he was the very first complete fighter. I think he should be in the hof.

245d3r4.jpg

Frank was an assassin and he deserves to be in. But cue the fuckboy brigade acting like he's before their time.

Look him up

I loved his last two fights with Strikeforce against Nick Diaz and Cung Le. Even though he lost both, so he was scrappy and tough and and entertaining as hell. Those were the only two fights of his I got to see live.

Last edited:
I just text Dana and he said they were never friends. There is some insight for ya

The eggplant will salute other pigeons.

It seems to me that WWF is the only reason Ken is the more famous/celebrated of the two brothers. I knew about Ken Shamrock at 9 years old; years before I knew what MMA was because I liked professional wrestling like many kids. Frank was a much better fighter and had a better personality.

Back