Frank Mur is about to be the one who KO’d Fedor, Nogueira and Cro Cop

Frank Mir is currently 38 years old.

Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira is currently 41 years old.

Frank Mir is 2-0 against Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.

At the beginning of UFC 92, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira was riding a 3-fight winning streak.

At UFC 92, Frank Mir stopped Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.

At the beginning of UFC 140, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira was riding a 1-fight winning streak.

At UFC 140, Frank Mir stopped Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.

Mirko Filipović is currently 43 years old.

Frank Mir is 1-0 against Mirko Filipović.

At the beginning of UFC 119, Mirko Filipović was riding a 2-fight winning streak.

At the beginning of UFC 119, Frank Mir was riding a 1-fight LOSING streak.

At UFC 119, Frank Mir stopped Mirko Filipović.

What more do you need?

Do you need Frank Mir to be 5-0 against Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira?

UFC 119 took place on September 25, 2010.

On September 25, 2010, Frank Mir was 31 years old.

On September 25, 2010, Mirko Filipović was 36 years old.

At the beginning of UFC 119, Mirko Filipović was riding a 2-fight winning streak.

At the beginning of UFC 119, Frank Mir was riding a 1-fight LOSING streak (which includes losing a billion brain cells against Shane Carwin).

Emphasis on the word LOSSES.

Hypothetically speaking, if Frank Mir was 3-0 against Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira that STILL wouldn't be enough for Pride FC Nazis.

By the way, I have many Pride FC DVDs in my collection but that doesn't mean that I am one of these delusional fans on Sherdog.

There's no point in using reasoning, certain MMA fans hang off the nuts of their favourite fighters/organizations and they won't let logic come between that. Everything you're saying makes sense and it is completely based in fact. They won't care though.

Best of luck.

People say this shit as if Frank Mir isn't a 38 year old man who's had a brutal motorcycle accident, many fighting injuries and have looked like a shell of himself lately. This is pretty even and fair and they both fought in the same era and both have equally looked like shit.

Nobody is saying otherwise. They're both old and out of their primes. That's the point. Nobody cares.

Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira is currently 41 years old.

At the beginning of UFC 92, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira was riding a 3-fight winning streak.

At UFC 92, Frank Mir stopped Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.

At the beginning of UFC 140, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira was riding a 1-fight winning streak.

At UFC 140, Frank Mir stopped Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.

Mirko Filipović is currently 43 years old.

Frank Mir is 1-0 against Mirko Filipović.

At the beginning of UFC 119, Frank Mir was riding a 1-fight LOSING streak.

What more do you need?

Do you need Frank Mir to be 5-0 against Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira?

UFC 119 took place on September 25, 2010.

On September 25, 2010, Frank Mir was 31 years old.

On September 25, 2010, Mirko Filipović was 36 years old.

At the beginning of UFC 119, Frank Mir was riding a 1-fight LOSING streak (which includes losing a billion brain cells against Shane Carwin).

Emphasis on the word LOSSES.

Hypothetically speaking, if Frank Mir was 3-0 against Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira that STILL wouldn't be enough for Pride FC Nazis.

By the way, I have many Pride FC DVDs in my collection but that doesn't mean that I am one of these delusional fans on Sherdog.

what...are....u...talkin´about....

Hmmmm... U understand that "prime" and winning are 2 different things, right?

Pretty remarkable
Him and Fedor are past their prime but still, Frank is much better standing and better on the ground.

Hahaha ahaha

Mir is better on the feet????

Got hip tossed by a guy weighing 20+lbs less then him then got ktfo.

Fedor took mirs punches ,timed him,slipped punches then caught him coming in.Fedor is GOAT people deal with it.....

CHAEL is going to get murdered.

Pretty remarkable
Him and Fedor are past their prime but still, Frank is much better standing and better on the ground.

He sure didn't look like it. Fedor beat him standing and on the ground.

Hahaha ahaha

Fedor took mirs punches ,timed him,slipped punches then caught him coming in.Fedor is GOAT people deal with it.....

Couldn't have said it any better.

Fedor via decapitation in R1 vs Chael.

How come you didn't mention Fedor was about to be the one who finished Sylvia, Mir and Arlovski...in under 5 minutes combined? Amazing how people only wanted to view this from one angle (the pro-ufc angle).

B5cGn.gif

Hahaha ahaha

months of posts like this to come

<DisgustingHHH>

Pretty remarkable

Oh yes, and a Trabant is faster than a Porsche and in Africa it is colder than in Siberia ....

He has zero power left. Mir by brutal KO in the first 2 minutes.
{<jordan}

The really funny part is people trying to get away with throwing Nog in there as "past his prime" when Mir beat him the first time.

Nog was 7-1 in his prior 8 fights to that one between Pride and the UFC. His only loss a decision to Barnett, that he immediately avenged in his next fight. Other wins in those 7 fights included Werdum, Herring, Sylvia. Nog was 31 years old at the time of the first Mir fight too.

Revisionist history alive and well here it seems...

{<huh}

What does age have to do with it?

Last edited:
i had the privilege of watching fedor fight once. It was great. It was against Timmy down in socal

months of posts like this to come

<DisgustingHHH>

And months of butthurt UFC nuthuggers crying themselves to sleep in fear of the true GOAT.

Nothing I said in my post was inaccurate.....chael is dead.Hoping for MEATHEAD rematch in the finals.

There's no point in using reasoning, certain MMA fans hang off the nuts of their favourite fighters/organizations and they won't let logic come between that. Everything you're saying makes sense and it is completely based in fact. They won't care though.

That's very true.

In my opinion, Frank Mir, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and Mirko Filipović are ALL legends.

At the end of the day, Fyodor Emelianenko eliminated all of them.

Furthermore, Fyodor Emelianenko is now in the final of the Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament.

Hypothetically speaking, if Fyodor Emelianenko eliminates Ryan Bader, he will have many more prizes including (but not limited to):

1. The fact that he captured the Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament title.

2. The fact that he captured the Bellator MMA Heavyweight Championship.

3. The fact that he is 1-0 against an ELITE competitor called Ryan Bader.

However, if Ryan Bader can somehow eliminate Fyodor Emelianenko, all of the Pride FC Nazis will fall back on the fact that Fyodor Emelianenko is 42 years old.

The fact is, Fyodor Emelianenko is in a great place at the moment.

I just hope that Bellator MMA can survive for many years to come (or at least until the year 2022).

Best of luck.

Thank you.

Back