Frank Mir's daughter double-suplexes dude (VIDEO)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Frank Mir's daughter double-suplexes her male opponent in a high school wrestling match.

Frank taught his kids well.

Yikes!

That was a thorough besmirching.

I think gender reassignment surgery was invented for that young man; I think it's his only logical next step after that humiliation.

Little Miss Mir had been working on the intricacies of techniques that young man had never heard of.

Bg86p2nod.gif

Damn! Better wrestler than him already lol jk

1. If I ever have a daughter, I plan on raising her in a bunker, we're going to be super religious, high carb diet, and anything I can do to give her acne. If that doesn't work, I hope she learns to wrestle like Frank Mir's daughter.

2. How old was that ref? Was he the actual ref's kid and it was his birthday or something? I know we accuse refs of being blind, but that kid watched maybe half of that match and the other half was spent making sure his mom bought the right Capri Sun from the concession table.

3. I didn't see the winner, but if Mir's daughter won, there was no shame in being the boy who lost. He didn't lose to a girl, he lost to a superior athlete.

Yikes!

That was a thorough besmirching.

I think gender reassignment surgery was invented for that young man; I think it's his only logical next step after that humiliation.

Little Miss Mir had been working on the intricacies of techniques that young man had never heard of.

View attachment 188689

I'll have you know many men would pay good money to have her Gabi pass them back and forth like a bitch.

Back