Frank Mir wants out of his UFC contract, looking at Bellator.

No shit, huh? 2 KO artists are rising in the division and Mr. Glass jaw wants out? Interesting turn of events.

Um Mir has never turned down a fight. He has a Who's Who of HWs on his resume...

Carwin
Lesnar
Cormier
Barnett
Hunt
Silva
Arlosvki
Nogueria
Sylvia
JDS
CroCop
Nelson
Kongo
Overeem
Abbott

He deserves alot more respect than "Mr.Glass Jaw"....If you wanna diss him over his excuse of "tainted kangaroo meat" that's one thing....To diss him on his ability to take a punch when he's taken shots from the heaviest of hitters in UFC Hw history seems out of line and baseless in my opinion.....Frank won the belt 2x has NOTHING left to prove .....Let him ride off into the sunset with some easy Ws in the lesser tier organizations

Last edited:
They should let him go....but Mir should retire. Hes got a lot of mileage on him.

Frank Mir want to juice in Belllator and get CTE

Mir vs Sims 3 in WSOF, a legal soccer kick/stomp environment. This is what the masses are looking for.
213rgr9.jpg

Both from a sporting and entertainment perspective, I really don't care where Mir fights. If I was his friend (which I am not) I would recommend that he retire.

just don't do it on a podcast with millions of people listening.

Maybe my dream of watching Fedor feed Mir Strawberries could come true!

Wait is Fedor the guy that was seconds away from getting KO'd by natural 205lb and human punching bag Fabio Maldonado? Fedor is ACTUALLY someone Mir can beat....Don't hold your breath expecting Fedor to feed him strawberries....Mir will take an arm or leg home.

Maybe my dream of watching Fedor feed Mir Strawberries could come true!

He will be released from his contract as soon as he finishes taking his ass whippings. He can get beaten out of it. Good for him

I actually want to see him fight Black Beast and maybe Ngannou before he gets taken to the strawberry patch behind the shed by everyone in Bellator.

Mir vs Fedor, make it happen

#LetFranklive

An old fighter wanting to go to Bellator? Please Frank, don't go the way of other old fighters and drop/fix main events.

Frank Mir is getting paid handsomely in the UFC. I doubt Bellator can even match his contract. He can't compete with the other top HW is the division anymore and that's probably why he's leaving. USADA? Maybe.

Wait is Fedor the guy that was seconds away from getting KO'd by natural 205lb and human punching bag Fabio Maldonado? Fedor is ACTUALLY someone Mir can beat....Don't hold your breath expecting Fedor to feed him strawberries....Mir will take an arm or leg home.

I hate to break it to you but there's no such thing as a "Natural weight" class. It's a imaginary concept made up by retarded fans, Garnett.

I dont get the idea of the ufc contracts, why lock down people? And why do they sign? Sure the houshold names i get it but for the grinders...why? I hope to se mir again in the ufc or whererver he fights next, a true legend in the sport.

Mir vs Sims 3 in WSOF, a legal soccer kick/stomp environment. This is what the masses are looking for.
213rgr9.jpg

Never saw that fight. How did Sims get such an advantageous position in the first place? He wasn't a very good fighter. Makes me wonder if allowing stomps and kicks would increase the likelihood of upsets.

No shit, huh? 2 KO artists are rising in the division and Mr. Glass jaw wants out? Interesting turn of events.

Think of its a lot more of him wanting out of his contract to avoid the stupid USADA suspension as he has like 18 kids and a wife to take care of. Mir has fought absolute killers his whole career and is a true vet. Really doubt he's scared of anyone. Beating them is a different question though.

Guy has a living to make and kids to feed.

Frank Mir is getting paid handsomely in the UFC. I doubt Bellator can even match his contract. He can't compete with the other top HW is the division anymore and that's probably why he's leaving. USADA? Maybe.

I hate to break it to you but there's no such thing as a "Natural weight" class. It's a imaginary concept made up by retarded fans, Garnett.

my point still remains that Fedor was almost killed by Maldonado....it's no given that he beats any HW

I dont get the idea of the ufc contracts, why lock down people? And why do they sign? Sure the houshold names i get it but for the grinders...why? I hope to se mir again in the ufc or whererver he fights next, a true legend in the sport.

It's all about control. I'm limiting your ability to have leverage and be able to leave for more money whenever you want. Plus, the organization can advertise you and make plans without worrying about you leaving.

he's the 1 guy who could make me cheer against Fedor

my point still remains that Fedor was almost killed by Maldonado....it's no given that he beats any HW

Your intention was to discredit a fighter by using the good ole natural weight talking point, which is stupid in my opinion. Furthermore I don't think anybody here disputes what you are saying. He did get beat up by Maldonado boy and it's true hes not able to be competitive with any HWs worth a damn at this stage of his career. It's all true.

Last edited:
The UFC gave this guy so many chances and he's gonna act like this? Doesn't surprise me he would turn out to be a whiner. Don't cheat, fulfill your contract, then leave. Crying to the mma media is pathetic.

Back