Frank Mir out Only 30 days after Tapping to Strikes

What about his fracture though?

You know the injury he sustained that's only been confirmed by his podcast co-host to my knowledge.

Perfect time to make his comeback.

Frank heavyweight champ 2019!!!

Frank Mir is out of the HW GOAT discussion after that night, as confirmed by himself (unwritten rule among fighters that you can't tap to strikes)

Looked like his mouth was messed up, only gets 30 days?

Conor03.gif

Alreast he didn't tap to a neck crank.

Merry Christmas bud.

Conor03.gif

Alreast he didn't tap to a neck crank.

That's not 1/10000th as bad as Frank Mir talking shit about people tapping to strikes while getting shit pissed fuck beat out of them and then going onto tapping to strikes on his fucking feet.

Mir vs Sapp for weakest hearted fighter of all time. Book it rizin

I haven't looked for answers, but I was wondering if he made any statements about the fight? If I remember correctly, his mouth piece dropped out of his mouth, he then got held up against the cage and got punched in the face/mouth a few times then tapped. His first reaction was putting his hand in his mouth. It looked to me like he was checking if he lost any teeth. I was under the impression he tapped because he either hurt his mouth/teeth, or he was afraid of losing his teeth because there was no mouth guard to protect him.

Frank Mir is out of the HW GOAT discussion after that night, as confirmed by himself (unwritten rule among fighters that you can't tap to strikes)
Frankly (pun intended) this shows Frank is improving. Usually he goes from not in trouble to KTFO with zero time to consider tapping. Now he knows what it is like to know you have nowhere to go but the CTE clinic if you don't tap. Never understood this attitude that its OK to tap to a choke but not strikes if you are done. I am impressed Frank has gotten past having an ON/OFF switch

Mir fan but not sure who he can beat at this point...

Back