Frank Mir blasts “mental midget” heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What do you guys think of Frank Mir saying that he would out box Heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury. Has Frank Mir taken too many shots to the head? Absolute madness

I’ve always been a huge fan of mir and he’s usually very articulate and smart, but he’s good for saying some really stupid shit like this once in a while.

Frank himself is not a mental midget though, that’s for sure. Guy has fought absolute killers and has the craziest comeback vs Nog in rematch.

Couldn't outbox Fedor, sit down Mir, you got the cte

2 obese people going at it, I pass

Fedors head movement was too much for Mir, imagine him trying to hit Fury.

Mir is a crap boxer and gets knocked out every other fight, I doubt he'd be competitive with anyone Fury has fought in the past 10 years let alone the man himself (as much as it pains me to provide any kind of praise towards Fury)

Murr would get KO'd so stiff hahaha. Guy got melted by a insanely shot Fedor.

it's strange how he implies Tyson Fury isn't as skilled as Anthony Joshua. then talks about how "scary" Joshua is because he ....almost got knocked out by Klitschko?

why doesn't he mention the fact that Tyson Fury beat Klitschko rather easy without almost getting knocked out.

it's strange how he implies Tyson Fury isn't as skilled as Anthony Joshua. then talks about how "scary" Joshua is because he ....almost got knocked out by Klitschko?

why doesn't he mention the fact that Tyson Fury beat Klitschko rather easy without almost getting knocked out.
Also calls Tyson a mental midget when he was going through serious depression. Frank Mir is a buffoon

What do you guys think of Frank Mir saying that he would out box Heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury. Has Frank Mir taken too many shots to the head? Absolute madness

Mir is not only a horrendous fight predictor, he's also a terrible boxer.

giphy.gif

Mir is still under the ''Carwin effect''.

And I say that as a fan.

Of Carwin.

lol

The video is over a year old but I'm just going to break it down like it was filmed recently.

Tyson Fury is 30 years old and 27-0... 6 foot 9, 270 lbs with an 85 inch reach.

He looks awkward when he fights because his arms nearly touch the floor and he is so damn big. And his chin???? Man, his is fricking tough as naillllls. And I am not even a big Tyson Fury fan but that thing is granite. His jab is amazing again because of his length. I also feel like he is the furthest possible thing from a "mental midget". He has never folded. And came back in shape after some severe depression. (But this video was filmed before that I believe)

Frank on the other hand has a suspect chin. Got Ko'd by numerous opponents trying to strike with them "Jds, Hunt, Fedor".. He has a tendency to get in sloppy brawls ... (Todd Duffee, Fedor, etc.) That doesnt sound like someone who could beat an elite boxer. I love Frank. But In my mind there is not a single heavyweight MMA fighter on the planet that would beat Tyson Fury. They would all lose. Probably get beat up for 12 rounds easily. Im sure a few could look good for a few rounds but lets be real. Fury might be the best HW boxer in the world. (Yet to be seen with Wilder and Joshua lurking)

Tyson Fury beat Klitschko, Steve Cunningham and 25 other professional boxers.
I also expect him to decision Deontay WIlder and spoil the hopes of Joshua vs Wilder.
On the other hand Mir should rematch Cheick Kongo or fight Mitrione or something after the tournament.

I just spend 10 minutes breaking down Frank Mir vs Tyson Fury in a boxing match.
Therefore. My opinion matters none

Last edited:
I wonder if Mir would blast Deontay?.......me thinks no. I mean, when Deontay speaks I honestly think he's mentally retarded.
Also, he says Fury is weak minded? This coming from a guy that had a run of losses via cheeseburger overload. And again with the "I'll break his arm...". Dude that was 20 years ago. Just stop it.

Last edited:
Back