Frank is back

If Mir looks like he did in his last couple fights i think Fedor will catch him

Id agree hes more skilled but i dont favor Mir over Meathead at this point speed kills

Mitrione has gotten rocked his past several fights. Against Fedor and against nobodies. His defense and chin are suspect and his ground game is nonexistent. Frank can win this fight wherever it goes.

The level of competition is fooling people. Mir has a lot of losses but they are all to high level guys. We saw what happened when he took a drop in competition against Duffee.

meh both are out of prime and have shot chins by this point

I can't wait.

JDHpAqw.gif
Legit Lol! Talk about fucking owned!

<TheWire1>Mir v Fedor.....when, where? M-1?<{anton}>

This could be as competitive a HW tilt as Ken v. Kimbo (RIP), or not....?

He has destroyed 2 of 3 prides biggest legends at their own game.

Gonna be crazy.

Bellator gives out free PEDs..
I go to shows to grab a couple.

Got an injection in my ass but I don't think it was PEDs. Now I don't go to the events anymore. Left feeling totally conflicted about the night.

I go to shows to grab a couple.

Got an injection in my ass but I don't think it was PEDs. Now I don't go to the events anymore. Left feeling totally conflicted about the night.

That night meant something to me.

I care

omg this is going to be so embarrassing to watch for both fighters legacies

1.) because both will look fat, old and slow

and

2.) because Fedor is going to get KTFO by uber-roided Frank Mir FFS,
(as if Giant Silva beating the living fuck out of him, a MW knocking him out cold, seeing him almost get KTFO by Fabio Maldonado, and then get KTFO by Matt Matrione wasn't bad enough)

so all the new Conor millennial fans will go on about how Fedor is shit and was never good, and it will be hard to justify otherwise

Fedor's time is done. Poor guy is still being juiced for the name.

Back