Frank is back

Long time fedor fan but not looking forward to this. Never thought I'd say this but the only chance fedor has is if this goes to the ground. We haven't even seen if his ground game is as good as it once was but we do know his chin is gone.

Why the fuck is Fedor still fighting

He's gonna die in there

MacroMeatsBanner-1024x613.jpg
Love me some Kangaroo Fillet .
Don't think I have had any tainted Roo yet as I don't quite have the same physique as Ubereem

Unfortunately Fedor probably rocks Mir with a blitz then frank snaps one of fedora limbs off
Its more likely Mir will KO Fedor than sub him.

Which is an amazingly sad thing for me to write.

This is a dream fight. This tournament is going to be great.
You're joking right? Watching fat washed up guys having fights they should have had 20 years ago is not a dream, it's a nightmare.

Bellator doesn't use USADA do they? Hmmmm. This tourney just got more interdesting.

Just finished watching the Netflix Punisher show, and my mind went immediately to Frank Castle.

I pray frank knocks him down and grabs a leg or arm and breaks it in half.

I literally cried tears of joy seeing a nfl reject ko fedor silly, twas glorious!!

Fedor gonna knock his ass out proving for good and all he never needed the UFC(Frank was always the first fight). It’s already known that PRIDE and Strikeforce had better HW divisions anyway.

I really like Mir but he needs to be in good shape to perform at his best,we have seen it consistently throughout his entire career.I question his motivation and conditioning big time.It'll be about 2 years come fight time since he fought and he really lets himself go and cares more about family time,not to mention his age.

I doubt he'll go to Jacksons early enough to peak (or go at all),I think it's a paycheck at this point.He'll probably still win though.I have talked to Frank in person and he's such a nice guy and I have always been a big fan,huge fan of Fedor too.I kinda hope Frank Wins because he still possibly has a bit of a future while Fedor doesn't imo.

Back