Frank Fertitta Just Bought a 9,100 Sq Foot Apartment For 70 Million

Inb4 Berniebros start complaining about a wealthy man spending his own money the way he sees fit.

This ALLAGARKY MUST END! HERES A RADICAL IDEA! FREE EVERYTHING! Just sooo radical huh?

In the uk they are usually just called 'Flats' lol. As in 'A block of flats' Apartments are seen as posh. If someone says they live in an 'Apartment' i would expect them to be relatively Rich.

apartment is AmE but has been adopted by marketing cunts.

They secured some big investments from various sources, but we'll have to see how the UFC purchase pans out in the near future. Ronda is likely gone, Conor is a big question mark, Jon Jones vanquished his big rival and there are only so many fights out there for him. They're going to have to come up with some new stars.
kevin lee is a future star. but I agree, not many stars in the horizon

then why do people from these others amazing non crowded, non smelly, quiet, with no traffic cities keep moving here and driving up the cost of everyone else living here?
stupid is as stupid does.

Yes, of course any business venture could change

But all signs point to it being a very smart investment

as I said at the time f the sale. Just having UFC in the WME portfolio makes WME a bigger deal if they ever wanted to sell or go public
In this "bad" year, UFC will break $100m profit & that is before WME makes all the content distribution changes.
Again the company went up almost 15% in value in the year they owned UFC & they do not even own most of the company.
That & the new TV deal are the reason they want even more of the UFC under WME.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. Seemed like they bought the UFC at a strange time: the biggest draws (Ronda, Brock, GSP, Conor) were all question marks as to how long they'd be fighting if at all, they had lawsuits like the Anti-trust one and Mark Hunt, morale among the fighters was down considerably and people were jumping ship to Bellator with much more frequency than before.

Either way, putting the WME's side of it out of the way, the Fertitas unloaded a ton of headache for an incredible price. Salude to them

I mean no offense to NY people, but I never understood the appeal of living in one of the most crowded , congested, noisy and claustrophobic cities in the United States.... and on top of that it's the most expensive in real estate too?

What gives? What's the appeal ? I assume for $70m you could have brought your own fucking island in the Bahamas or hell, a dozen beach front mansions all over the United States.

I don't get it. He spent $70m to essentially bury himself in a gilded cage

I've always assumed it was to be closer to most high-paying jobs in the country.

I guess I'm not a city guy. Why would you want to share a building with other people? My main fear, when I think about living in those high-rise apartments, is a fire breaking, trapping you upstairs.

That said...2/10....would not domicile.

if you have frank fertitta money, you better have a helicopter up there, and you better have a pilot with you, or you better learn how to use a helicopter lol.

I would've bought 70 $1million dollar apartments instead.

He'll still be able to generate some nice scratch w/ Air B&B.

Wait, they bought an apartment...? Are they going to rent it out?

They're called apartments in NY.

They're called Condos elsewhere.

Similar animal. Apartments have slightly different kind of ownership than a condo. They are considered co-ops. The apartment is a corporation with apartment owners owning shares.

Condos, you own individual airspace and own equal shares in the common areas.

Here is the building

http://www.520parkavenue.com/
520parkavenue-balcony-west.jpg

the-tower.jpg

It is not even finished yet

That is a sick view.

I wonder what the association fee is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member