giphy.gif

This legit was an hysterical reply man
;)

I just think money "likes" quiet.
At least where im from

Why do you think he called the press? lol

Things get sold & become public record.
this was reported by someone that covers RE in NYC

Lol, Idk, no, i tgought it was widely used, english s not my first language so not gonna insist.

Gotcha
I never seen that before
I thought you left an "i" out of Smith at first but that made no sense either

All good man

How the fuck is it even an apartment at over 9,000 square feet though? And can I even step foot on Park Avenue if I'm not worth atleast 15 million?

Bruh, 15 mil won't even get you in the door.

So did WME
The value of WME went up almost 15% in a year & they are less than 50% owners of UFC

They secured some big investments from various sources, but we'll have to see how the UFC purchase pans out in the near future. Ronda is likely gone, Conor is a big question mark, Jon Jones vanquished his big rival and there are only so many fights out there for him. They're going to have to come up with some new stars.

Even if I had Fertitta money, that is fuckin crazy. I'd rather buy a 9100 or more sq ft house in a different city.

They secured some big investments from various sources, but we'll have to see how the UFC purchase pans out in the near future. Ronda is likely gone, Conor is a big question mark, Jon Jones vanquished his big rival and there are only so many fights out there for him. They're going to have to come up with some new stars.

Yes, of course any business venture could change

But all signs point to it being a very smart investment

as I said at the time f the sale. Just having UFC in the WME portfolio makes WME a bigger deal if they ever wanted to sell or go public
In this "bad" year, UFC will break $100m profit & that is before WME makes all the content distribution changes.
Again the company went up almost 15% in value in the year they owned UFC & they do not even own most of the company.
That & the new TV deal are the reason they want even more of the UFC under WME.

Condos and apartments seem to be interchangeable to a large extent. I bought a condo, but it's listed as Apt. #___. Most people in NYC say apartment rather than condo. A condo is basically just an apartment that you own instead of rent.

In the uk they are usually just called 'Flats' lol. As in 'A block of flats' Apartments are seen as posh. If someone says they live in an 'Apartment' i would expect them to be relatively Rich.

Back