Frank Fertitta Just Bought a 9,100 Sq Foot Apartment For 70 Million

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
70 Million for a fucking apartment. The Fertitta's have fun with some of that WME money it seems. Nice.

How the fuck is it even an apartment at over 9,000 square feet though? And can I even step foot on Park Avenue if I'm not worth atleast 15 million?

Meanwhile I miccrowaved a hungry man for dinner last night.

Seems like a good deal for what it is

They should be able to just sell it for more later so it's not really pissin away money

How the fuck is it even an apartment at over 9,000 square feet though? And can I even step foot on Park Avenue if I'm not worth atleast 15 million?

Of course you can step foot on Park Avenue without being worth that.

They need garbage collectors, maintenance men, etc.

;)

Time to give Uncle Frank a call and ask how the kids are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the building

http://www.520parkavenue.com/
520parkavenue-balcony-west.jpg

the-tower.jpg

It is not even finished yet

I wonder how scary being on that deck would be?

upload_2017-8-17_10-50-56.jpeg

70 Million for a fucking apartment. The Fertitta's have fun with some of that WME money it seems. Nice.

Only Frank bought it and reporting on this is like saying wealthy guy spends money. If you think about it most people don't have enough money in the bank to buy a house cash so unless he spent more money than he has on this it's kinda like us buying a pair of shoes.

Hell no. Your a peasant and should be taking out the garbage.

Infact, make me a fuckin sammich.

Too bad NYC is such a crowded, smelly, loud, traffic congested craphole.

Tower 57... look it up.

- Eddie Bravo

Back