Francos Ngannou (-160) opens as the favorite over Stipe Miocic (+130)

Cain is a hype job to you?

He destroyed roided Brock and trt Bigfoot and pre-USADA Dos Santos, twice.

Yep, Cain is glass boy. He gets hurt sleeping. Over hyped by a ton.

Don't forget about the HW championship curse, no one passes 2 defenses. Cain over Werdum seemed like a lock and people forgot the curse.

Stipe is not a matter to me lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

I think Stipes straights will land before Nganous loops.

If you think about Ngannou as a Shawn Carwin 2.0, he can be picked apart with better boxing. Stipe would be the best man in HW to do it. It's a good value on Stipe.

People are overlooking Stipe too much. Remember the hype behind Cain a few years back? Same thing here. I have a feeling Stipe will win this one by weathering the early storm. Ngannou will gas after the first few minutes.
Ngannou wont gas for atleast 2 rounds, he conserves energy well for a big man.

Fixed that for you

Now Gtfo son,

For the smaller ratio of black vs non black fighters the UFC has...theres been a ridiculous amount of "great black hypes"
And they rarely ever pan out seeing as we have 3 black champions out of 12....and thats the most we ever had in UFC HISTORY

Also go look at the undefeated UFC prospect list sherdog always posts....last time i saw it diakese hadnt lost.....so that means there was like two black fighters on it

<{anton}><{anton}>

<{jackyeah}>

Franklin U. prediction on closing line:

Ngannou -200
Stipe +170

maybe a tad higher so if you like stipe----wait it out

I'm the first to hate on Stipe but that's awful
If true

Great for me though I'll be making a sizeable bet on this one

It's HW ... if Cain didn't hold up the division there would be a new champ every year. Old HWs are still relevant if they win three or four in a row. Newer fighter have a tough time making any ground.

There is a reason nobody talks about which HW has the best chin. One strike in that division changes fights.

I want Francis to win but Stipe is a great bet to land a big shot.

Hoping Stipe hits +200, either way I'm picking him to beat can crusher.

Just bet $5 on Stipe, so I'll be sitting pretty in about month. Hookers and blow all day.

This would be a very, very, very stupid fight to bet on.

Back