Francos Ngannou (-160) opens as the favorite over Stipe Miocic (+130)

When the Great Black Hype 2.0 lose how fast will fanboi revert back to Reem or Lewis as their hero's is the over/under I want to know.

Go worry about the 100 times more great white hype jobs in MMA that lose every other event.

Like this bum just this week
justin-gaethje-wsof-29.jpg

Odd considering Ngannou’s 2 best wins are Stipe’s leftovers.

The odds will change closer to fight time but if they stay like this there is good value on Stipe. He is the more well rounded fighter with championship 5 round experience...and plenty of power to shut Ngannou’s lights out.

Isn't there a HW championship curse, you can't defend the belt more than 2 times without losing? This should be free money betting on Francis!

Stipe losing this fight. I don't see him winning. Ngannou has good tdd and good striking. Ngannou by easy ko in round 1.

Good odds. About what I thought. Ngannou is a KO machine. Going to be interesting what game-plan Stipe will use. #HEADCLEANOFF !!!!

Stipe will put on an amazing performance then get slept in rnd 2

Seems to be on YOUR mind
<DisgustingHHH>
Its all over sherdog like a cancer you idiot.... how could it not be on his mind

he's just acknowledging the elephant in the room....theres an unhealthy disgusting fetish here on sherdog

I can tell by your username you probably enjoy it

So that means if you bet 100 on Stipe and win, you get 130 back?

I don't understand gambling math.

Rustled LOL

Go worry about the 100 times more great black hype jobs in MMA that lose every other event.

Like this bum just this week
20170706110207_IMG_6893.JPG
Fixed that for you

Now Gtfo son,

For the smaller ratio of black vs non black fighters the UFC has...theres been a ridiculous amount of "great black hypes"
And they rarely ever pan out seeing as we have 3 black champions out of 12....and thats the most we ever had in UFC HISTORY

Also go look at the undefeated UFC prospect list sherdog always posts....last time i saw it diakese hadnt lost.....so that means there was like two black fighters on it

<DisgustingHHH>
Its all over sherdog like a cancer you idiot.... how could it not be on his mind

he's just acknowledging the elephant in the room....theres an unhealthy disgusting fetish here on sherdog

I can tell by your username you probably enjoy it

giphy.gif

Stipe's best wins would be underdogs against Ngannou.

arguably not.
ngannou has 4 wins by submission.
They would be underdogs against Stipe. Also Stipe has a good wrestling background.

Having a few submission wins against cans means very little.

I’m positive Stipe can pull of a RNC or guillotine or arm triangle choke. He just prefers gnp like he did against Hunt.

People are overlooking Stipe too much. Remember the hype behind Cain a few years back? Same thing here. I have a feeling Stipe will win this one by weathering the early storm. Ngannou will gas after the first few minutes.

Cain is a hype job to you?

He destroyed roided Brock and trt Bigfoot and pre-USADA Dos Santos, twice.

Ngannou struggled against Blaydes who used the jab a lot but ran through haymaker throwers like Arlovski and Overeeem

Struggled as in... controlled the majority of the fight and finished it in the second.

It is not a value bet as Stipe likes to stand and trade. Too risky for value.

Back