Francis will fight for title again

Since the heavyweight division has always been kind of weak, maybe he will. But what is much more certain is that he will get manhandled by any fighter with top-notch wrestling, grappling and good defensive stand up. Unless he drastically improves, I don't see how he gets past guys like Stipe and Valezquez.

He's 30-something, not 22. He's never going to be competent on the ground and he's never going to have a gas tank that goes beyond 1 round. Just look at the dude for christ's sake. the blueprint to beat him is out there and it's manageable for many of the top guys. Hell, Reem could've beaten him if he wasn't so fucken stupid trying to stand in the pocket and bang.

he shouldn't sniff a title shot for 2 years until he makes major improvements and changes.

nope.

He will beat the shit out of many great fighters but i do not feel his skills are complete enough to gain and retain the title.

Mayb I'm wrong tho.

of course he will. HW division is terrible . Brain scrambled mark "I keep forgetting to wipe my ass" hunt is still top 10 for shit sake

So will JDS, Overeem, Werdum & Cain. That's what happens when the division is only 4-5 deep.

Werdum beats him nowadays
He had no good answer to Miocic underhooks and Werdum knows how to use it, some knees in the clinch and low kicks and he'd be gassed, one takedown and IT"S ALLLL OVERRRRR!!!!!!
<Goldie11>

But i agree he has potential to fight for the title again and be a champion

I wanna see him x Tybura/Lewis winner next
FTFY

Back