Francis Ngannou says he had a bad day...

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Francis Ngannou says he had a bad day at the office against Derrick Lewis and he promises that the old him will be back.

Do you believe him and do you think if he comes back in spectacular fashion with a highlight reel KO in his next fight that people will forget about all this?

He'll get another KO or two and Sherdog will ride his nuts once more.

20141002071417_5D3_2430.JPG

i believe it

after what stipe did to him, its very easy to get in your own head. specifically when your confidence was at an all time high prior to that.

Is normal... in every sport. Just hoping his next fight is a "Let me Bang" vs Hunto!!!

Francis Ngannou says he had a bad day at the office against Derrick Lewis and he promises that the old him will be back.

Do you believe him and do you think if he comes back in spectacular fashion with a highlight reel KO in his next fight that people will forget about all this?
It all depends who he will fight.

IMHO they need a rematch.

Both guys agreed they f*cked up, and bnoth promised to do better.
Fine: have them prove it to us!!!

I’ll believe it when I see it.

He honeydicked me over 2 fights imma not getting fooled again.

Im sure he believes that, but in reality we'll have to just wait and see when he does return....

So now we will see if that is true !!

JDS vs. Ngannou

JDS will bring bombs .. and we will see how much of Ngannou was a fluke !!

I think he'll be back. Though I do understand the ego thing now. I'm sure people have been in his ear about the mental side of things, and he's been as dismissive as he was on Ariels Show.

He's a proud man, and I'm sure there are stigmas against mental health where he is from. This line of thinking is rampant in Mexican American communities and I know it very well. The whole macho tough guy act, you're strong don't need to talk to anyone. Except it's a little more difficult in Francis case because he IS a tough macho mother fucker.

Nope. His confidence is shot and so is he. It isn’t just the fact that Stipe hurt him. More importantly, he hit Stipe with shit that was killing people and Stipe hardly blinked. Maybe a sports psychologist can get that out of his head but even then it will be tough.

Maybe, maybe not.

Once he fights again you'll have an answer.

I never bought the Ngannou hype and I knew Stipe would smash him.

But, but he's a KO machine.

Who's he KO'd? Arlovksi and Overeem. Which top HW hasn't KO'd at least one of those guys.

He should try and replicate this in order to win his next fight.

Back