Francis Ngannou put on muscle when he was able to eat well, look at this before and after Photo

Horse meat

And if Sammy Sosa changed so much due to diet then I guess Barry Bonds changed his diet also. Odd that Sosa changed his diet after being in MLB for several years. The same exact time as McGwire, Clemens and every other star except for KGJR changed their diet too.

Horse meat

And if Sammy Sosa changed so much due to diet then I guess Barry Bonds changed his diet also. Odd that Sosa changed his diet after being in MLB for several years. The same exact time as McGwire, Clemens and every other star except for KGJR changed their diet too.
Mcgwire admit to take creatine and androtesosterone pills from GNC they were legal at the time and not banned

sosa has claimed flinstones vitamins and proper diet

Mcgwire admit to take creatine and androtesosterone pills from GNC they were legal at the time and not banned

sosa has claimed flinstones vitamins and proper diet

If McGwire wasn’t on anything illegal he would be in the HOF.

d256d6de8c9ddd65424fb9ef0310c9e7.jpg

Lol Drop Dead

Look how thin he was in 2011, compared to now, also reminds me of Sammy Sosa

Yes, yes he does

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/17/sports/baseball/17doping.html

Sammy Sosa is among the players who tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug in 2003, according to lawyers with knowledge of the drug-testing results from that year.

The disclosure that Sosa tested positive makes him the latest baseball star of the last two decades to be linked to performance enhancers, a group that now includes McGwire, Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez, Manny Ramirez and Rafael Palmeiro.

Sosa had long been suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs, but until now had never been publicly linked to a positive test.

Ngannou isn't in a sport where muscles helps either. I have a friend who's the same height as Ngannou & is 200lbs with a similar bf%, no way is having amazing genetics giving you 65lbs of muscle, it doesn't work that way.

Muscle doesn’t help in MMA? Why are there vids of 155 pounders deadlifting 425 if muscle doesn’t help in mma? Any sport with weight classes you’ll find muscle mass is actually important.

If McGwire wasn’t on anything illegal he would be in the HOF.

From what I know he admitted to using over the counter product called andro but stopped, back in the 90s you could buy that over the counter, a couple of my friends used that and ripped fuel combined with creatine and whey and got jacked. it was a wild west back then a lot of supps contained strong prohormones that helped you make legit gains, but could damage your liver.
https://www.nytimes.com/1999/08/06/...stopped-his-use-of-andro-four-months-ago.html

From what I know he admitted to using over the counter product called andro but stopped, back in the 90s you could buy that over the counter, a couple of my friends used that and ripped fuel combined with creatine and whey and got jacked. it was a wild west back then a lot of supps contained strong prohormones that helped you make legit gains, but could damage your liver.
https://www.nytimes.com/1999/08/06/...stopped-his-use-of-andro-four-months-ago.html

I’m a product of that era and I remembered McGwire and the Andro. I’m just saying if that’s all it were, then he wouldn’t be excluded from the HOF like everyone else from that era except Ken Griffey Jr. Griffey is THE ONLY star from that era that 100% and never linked to PEDs. Mark had to be on something else other than the Andro.

I never thought Ngannou's body was amazing......I mean he is not super muscular or anything..He also isn't super shredded.

He does have muscle and somewhat abs...but his fat percentage is like 12-15%..........He also isn't every wide at all.

Not impressed.
mqdefault.jpg

I’m a product of that era and I remembered McGwire and the Andro. I’m just saying if that’s all it were, then he wouldn’t be excluded from the HOF like everyone else from that era except Ken Griffey Jr. Griffey is THE ONLY star from that era that 100% and never linked to PEDs. Mark had to be on something else other than the Andro.
now you making me sad mentioning Griffey, He was the man but his injuries plagued his career and he fell off to the roid era, you remember how big time Ken Griffey was he was on the level of Michael Jordan back in those days.

Then he fell off. Sad, I know Barry Bonds was on that Snake Sauce for sure, but you are right Griffey was really the only one of the big dogs not linked to any steroid company or roids.

c33b436694a6a819fa6cf5aa52bf2278.jpg

At 6'4.5 & having to cut to make 265lbs= steroids. Lebron james is the biggest freak athlete probably ever & he's like 6'8 250-260 currently. Ngannou is bigger but 3-4inches shorter? Get outa here with that.

LeBron use to be bigger than that.

Is flinstones another name for gear?

now you making me sad mentioning Griffey, He was the man but his injuries plagued his career and he fell off to the roid era, you remember how big time Ken Griffey was he was on the level of Michael Jordan back in those days.

Then he fell off. Sad, I know Barry Bonds was on that Snake Sauce for sure, but you are right Griffey was really the only one of the big dogs not linked to any steroid company or roids.

c33b436694a6a819fa6cf5aa52bf2278.jpg

Bonds is a sad story too. Dude was 1st ballot HOF before he ever touched the juice. But yeah because of the steroids or lack there of, Griffey is probably the best pure baseball talent that we had since Willie Mays and through the 90’s. 1990’s Jr was one of the best ever. Even though he dropped off after joining the Reds at least we got to witness the greatness for a decade, along with the sweetest swing I’ve ever seen.

We don’t need to have a look at it. The pic has been posted about 5000 times.

I assume it's a joke because you used Sammy Sosa as an example :D

Bonds is a sad story too. Dude was 1st ballot HOF before he ever touched the juice. But yeah because of the steroids or lack there of, Griffey is probably the best pure baseball talent that we had since Willie Mays and through the 90’s. 1990’s Jr was one of the best ever. Even though he dropped off after joining the Reds at least we got to witness the greatness for a decade, along with the sweetest swing I’ve ever seen.
Griffey is one top athlete I believe never used PEDs. If he had it would be unlikely he would have been injured so often. He was on pace to break all the records until his body fell apart on him.

yeah drinking milk in your youth does a body good, Asians can drink milk in their youth but as they get older they become lactose intolerant by like 20 or so I heard.

Koreans are getting big now, Just the other day I went to a mall here that is mostly an Asian and White area, and I went to get some Korean BBQ and the younger koreans were tall Im 6 foot 2 and a lot of these guys were around 5 foot 11 and up, I remember growing up most of them were under 5 foot 8 and the only tall guys I knew were the koreans who were over 6 foot on my football team their parents were short but they grew to over 6 foot.

Now you see more and more asians getting taller.

Filipinos for example were small, like 20 years ago, now A lot of these younger ones in the states are getting pretty jacked and some growing taller and getting bigger frames and bone structure.

I think it has to do with nutrition.

I spent a decent amount of time in Japan last year and I was really surprised at how tall the younger people within my age range were. They were not all that much shorter than your average North American, tbh. Much leaner and not nearly as broad (obesity is far less common out there) but nowhere near as short as I had expected. Their parents and grandparents, however... I gotta assume a major part of that is due to the North American dietary influence.

And Ngannou looks positively San Franciscan in that first picture.

Bonds felt he had to take roids to compete with the big dogs, Bonds was very talented and came from a baseball family. one thing about him was he was always a douche bag though lol

Man thinking about my childhood and Griffey, I remember Griffey as a kid, everyone wanted his rookie, he was basically lebron james of baseball of those days, the guy was the best natural a real deal talent gifted, then a few years later the roid era came on, even though people suggested a handful of juicers started in the mid 80s with Canseco.

I still remember getting those ken griffey shoes.

Back