Francis Ngannou has a glass jaw

It reminds me of when Sherdog previewed Strikeforce: Nashville and I think it was that ridiculous Tomas Rios who said Jake Shields has a weak chin because it hadn’t been tested yet. Because If we don’t know, assume the worst.

That night Jake Shields survived a couple first round H-bombs and won a dominant decision.

Just cause.

That's the basis of his argument.
HTTP3NwaWRlcmRpYXJpZXMucmljaG1vbmQuZWR1L19jb21tb25fS1AzL2ltYWdlcy9zcGlkZXJkaWFyaWVzL2Jsb2dzL2RhbmllbDE3L2ZpbGVzLzIwMTMvb2N0b2Jlci90cnlpbmctbm90LXRvLWxhdWdoLW8uZ2lm.gif

Francis Ngannou = Brett Rogers

Honestly it is possible, Rogers did have fast hands for a big guy too and pretty good takedown defence, lost it mentally post fedor KO though and didn't have the game to fight less aggressively.

If you have Fight Pass watch his fight with Blaydes. He gets rocked in the first 10 seconds from a jab from Blaydes and his legs go all wobbly.

I have also studied his cranial structure extensively and compared it with other famed punch-takers such as Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt and have identified an inconsistency between the constitution of his cranium and the cranium of fighters known for being able to absorb punishment.

We will know by Saturday whether my ability to assess the anatomy of fighters is correct and whether I should begin turning my attention to other prospects to conduct more assessments.

My PhD in Phrenology does not correlate with your findings..........your cranial calipers may need calibration...........

Overeem getting smashed it's NGANNOU time

saying ngannou has a glass jaw is racist and is punishable by law

Some say white belts shouldn't be able to start threads, and I don't know about that but TS shouldn't be able to.

All heavyweights go to sleep when a shot lands flush, it's all about head movement or who lands first

Unfortunately my fellow Dutchman and his future opponent has the same...

Calling it now.

Another glass cannon emerges in the Heavyweight division this December.
All heavyweights have a glass jaws ....... because they're getting punched and kicked by heavyweights. You should try it.

that barry fight is still the craziest thing I've seen in UFC
was it great reffing? I guess so.

I've legit been a kongo fan since that fight. I've rooted for him in countless boring clinch fests simply because he gave me that moment. And barry was my favorite hw at the time lol, it was just a nuts moment.

If he gets by the Reem then we’ll know he can hang with big dogs, I’m a Reem fan, but kinda torn cause I want to see fresh fights at HW, not recycled past prime matches that we’ve been getting the past few years. If Ngannou can withstand the Reems well rounded offensive arsenal I’d gather he can hang with anyone at HW... the exception being if he catches AO early on dat chin and sleeps him before the fight gets started.

Back