Francis Ngannou has a glass jaw

DalchaLungiambula

Orange Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Calling it now.

Another glass cannon emerges in the Heavyweight division this December.

I always think it's funny when people talk about glass jaws in the heavyweight division. They are giant pro athletes lmao

This isn’t Kongo we’re talking about...

hunt-kongo-2.gif

overeem is his first true test tho.

if he fails hes not ready or hes just not as good as hes hyped up to be

This is just on of those bullshit threads probably made by an alt account where a wild ass unfounded prediction is made so that in the off chance it ends up being correct it'll get bumped.

It's a prediction based on nothing so you will get no credit even if it's true.

overeem is his first true test tho.

if he fails hes not ready or hes just not as good as hes hyped up to be

That's certainly true I'd agree, he's looked impressive thus far but hasn't been truly tested yet.

Of course you could argue the same might happen here, he could KO Reem very quickly which would prove his offence a bit more but not tell us much about his toughness(chin or mental).

That's certainly true I'd agree, he's looked impressive thus far but hasn't been truly tested yet.

Of course you could argue the same might happen here, he could KO Reem very quickly which would prove his offence a bit more but not tell us much about his toughness(chin or mental).
at least then tho u can justify the hype and say he KO'd reem. right now all he has is the arlovski KO which doesnt mean much.

if he beats reem im down for the stipe fight in early-mid 2018. cain can come back and fight werdum or fight some1 else

Hey, getting finished by Hunt doesn't mean you have a glass jaw lol. Remember his fight vs Barry...

2.gif
that barry fight is still the craziest thing I've seen in UFC
was it great reffing? I guess so.

I don't think so.

I'm not sold on him yet, but glass jaw...why?

Let' hope so. Overeem isn't gonna come here and think that he can make a name out of beating Francis

Overeem's jaw must be tissue then. Come December I'm gonna be praying for him to pull out of this fight. I don't want to see him get smashed by the African Booty Scratcher.

Even if Overeem KO's him, you still can't conclude that he has a glass jew

Back