Francis N'Gannou gets his shot at Stipe Miocic at UFC220 20th Jan

Tayski

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That's it we've got it, only a few weeks away. Who do you think?

24899843_1536563956379549_5863857919927752866_n.jpg

Rest of the card: http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-220

N'gannou will prove that he is the man.

Stipe's in a lot of trouble.

Last edited:
Legendary fight in the making. That plus DC/ Volkan will either be grinders or quick KOs.

good and bad at the same time for Ngannou

Very excited for this fight. The rest of the card will probably suck though except for DC Volkan.

Great fight, looking forward to it. Best HW title fight in a long time

Well.... I hate to say it but Stipe needs to take this one deep into the late rounds.. First and second round is where Francis will win it. If Stipe can survive the early bombs, he'll win the long battle. But damn, after that uppercut leveled Overeem.... He's a scary fight for anyone.

Nobody would say smart money after Francis literally murdered Overeem.
Stipe's ko'd 5 ranked hw's in a row, including the only two big wins on Francis's resume. Your argument makes no sense.

Ngannou will end up the answer to a trivia question...

Who did Stipe Miocic KO in round 1, to set the UFC HW defence record ?

You say that as if Stipe has a history of pulling out of fights. He one of the most active hw's on the roster.
No he's implying that facing a murderer is a valid excuse to be hurt.
However, Stipe will actually not pull out, because it is a silly suggestion in the first place, even if not for the reason you thought.

No he's implying that facing a murderer is a valid excuse to be hurt.
However, Stipe will actually not pull out, because it is a silly suggestion in the first place, even if not for the reason you thought.
That's an even dumber reason. Stipe has beaten a who's-who at hw, and was/is a professional firefighter. I seriously doubt he's afraid to fight a dude in a cage.

I love that these fights are getting quickly scheduled. What changed?

Both slang bombs. Best HW title fight in a while. Frankly I hope Stipe takes him down early to wear him out and gets the KO later. He seems like a good good, he's all action, and I want to see him get the record.

That's an even dumber reason. Stipe has beaten a who's-who at hw, and was/is a professional firefighter. I seriously doubt he's afraid to fight a dude in a cage.
You and me both mate, there's some retards out there.

Back