Francis Ngannou - 'Black Panther' Promo - Crazy video by Mikefightpromo

Black Panther was and is a racist group and trust me that nickname did not just pop up it is exactly what I know it is but it will be fine for him I am sure. The excuse will be plentiful. I hate the kkk but if a white guy named Kevin K Kilgore and his nick name was KKK he would get banned.

Black Panther was and is a racist group and trust me that nickname did not just pop up it is exactly what I know it is but it will be fine for him I am sure. The excuse will be plentiful. I hate the kkk but if a white guy named Kevin K Kilgore and his nick name was KKK he would get banned.
Jesus it's too early for that non sense and it's a mikefightpromo be happy

You are not a smart person.

No offense.

It's a Marvel movie dumbass.

It's just a tiger without the yellow.

It's just a tiger without the yellow.
If you think I am that dumb the think again. Black Panther is not used because is is a racist group so it is automatically associated

You're incredibly uninformed.

The house cats are a racist group that imprison lonely white males and females ages 20-65 been going on for thousands of year's. Stay woke just saying...
And if a white Guy's nick Name the My Nick A. From Nigeria id be burned at the stake. It's fucking bullshit

This Nganou exaggeration went to far.
It's annoying.

leo-1.jpg

source.gif

This you?
tenor.gif

Both Ngannou and the Marvel character are from a shithole country and rose to greatness, so I can see the comparison being legit.
Cool promo video!

Both Ngannou and the Marvel character are from a shithole country and rose to greatness, so I can see the comparison being legit.
Cool promo video!

Marvel character wuz a king though, right?

Back