Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

Now that ladies and neck beards is a real man. It would be a honour to let him lay with my wife.

one kicks nicks ans then over to Roger.Two great trainers.

what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say.jpg

Death threats? What the fook is going on here?

Goodridge is in that state because of what guys like JLB, Sefo, Mighty Mo, Yvel, Fedor, and all the rest of them did to him. Cooper didn't do him any favours in their fight obviously, but the damage Goodridge took was next to nothing when you look at the shit-kickings he took in his career, especially in kickboxing. Goodridge would never dream of putting his hands down against JLB or Sefo and letting them tee off; he did it against Cooper cuz he didn't hit hard at all.
This was the exactly the point that slow @Mike is too dumb to comprehend.

Hopefully he can finally understand but probably not.

Yeah I know. The point I was trying to make to that simpleton, is letting anyone tee off on you is not good for your brain. Regardless of their power. Just one of those things the previous generation did because they didn't know better. Like hard sparring that was essentially a real fight for no money while you give yourself CTE.
You dimwit, the point is Cooper had NO power and could not even hurt Goodridge dumbo.

This was the exactly the point that slow @Mike is too dumb to comprehend.

Hopefully he can finally understand but probably not.
You got owned in this thread by damn near everyone you interacted with. Go on thinking that punches don't cause any damage unless they ko you smart guy.

You'll probably be banned again soon anyway.

I don’t get it, Dewey is tenfold the ‘gangsta’ the op could ever dream of being, yet the op has the gall to rip him for saying that? Get the fuck outta here <Lmaoo>

I've always wondered what Gary Goodridge was thinking before his fights with JLB, especially the second one. I mean, on some level you have to know you have next to no chance of winning and that there's a near certainty of a life-altering beatdown preceding a monster KO. He went through with it anyways, so props for the courage, but the skill gap between average North American kickboxers and the elite European ones were never as clearly displayed as when Goodridge fought the greats.

You got owned in this thread by damn near everyone you interacted with. Go on thinking that punches don't cause any damage unless they ko you smart guy.

You'll probably be banned again soon anyway.
That is such a lame response from a complete loser like yourself.

Dumb gonna dumb.

That is such a lame response from a complete loser like yourself.

Dumb gonna dumb.
Goddamn get a life and stop quoting me over some conversation from days ago, that everyone but you knows you lost decisively. Move on with your life.

Goddamn get a life and stop quoting me over some conversation from days ago, that everyone but you knows you lost decisively. Move on with your life.
Lol....you sound like a emo queen. Bwahahahah....you got nothing.

Back