Francis doesnt want to sit next to Stipe...

Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Part of embedded episode 3.

Timestamped

Shook, you think?

He doesn't like to get chummy with an opponent before a fight.

He was standoff-ish with Reem before their bout, but said he actually likes and respects him after the fight. Said it's just business.

See, that's the Ngannou that's marketable. He's kind of a soft-spoken guy naturally, but he has a certain confidence that isn't cocky, just a little scary. He needs to stop paying attention to the way the UFC says he should market himself and just be himself.

The UFC has been trying to turn everybody into Conor. Like they forget some of their biggest stars have been geeky quiet guys like GSP and Anderson.

Its not a game to our Francis. Perfectly normal, keep that edge. Respek

Of course. Stipe would probably try and talk to him, and he would understand jack shit.

Stipe should come with subtitles.

I agree with Francis, I never understand why they want them to act like friends before a fight.

Its not a game to our Francis. Perfectly normal, keep that edge. Respek
<mma4>

Something cool about Stipe being polite and friendly up until he KO's everyone on his way to a heavyweight defense record too, though

If thats what happens, either one could.

I imagine if the roles were reversed and Stipe didn't want to sit beside Francis we'd have 25 threads on how scared he is.

It looked more like Stipe was in Ngannu's head. Cold, hard Fighters don't let things like this bother them. It showed either Ngannu is either too emotional or play acting. It probably makes Stipe more confident.

I imagine if the roles were reversed and Stipe didn't want to sit beside Francis we'd have 25 threads on how scared he is.
There would also probably be at least one thread about him being a racist for not sitting next to Ngannou.

Last edited:
mQYAvn.gif

He doesn't want any chance of a fight breaking out before the actual fight. We've all seen that shit happen before. Smart.

My apocalyptic hands can slide, you know...

Like they forget some of their biggest stars have been geeky quiet guys like GSP and Anderson.
But it took both those stars ages of dominance, and, they both had countries backing them. Can you imagine UFC bringing the octagon to sub saharan Africa for a mega show?

600x387

Ngannou is marketable either way.

He has the look of a super hero, an accent, power of a Ford f-350 in his punch and the ability to reign the HW division for a long time.

He doesn't need to do anything but KO people.

Back