Francis calls out; his adversary responds (EDIT)

its ok theyre doing a revolutionary program

skyscraper-baner1.png
Nothing like a little touchbutt in the park for the ole conditioning regiment

Black beast gonna shock the world.

Not sure why everyone still thinks Francis is some unbeatable wrecking machine. Anyone that participated in Little Guy Wrestling should fair well against him. Guy has zero wrestling. Zero ground game and 5 minutes of cardio.
So no one before stipe thought maybe it’s a good idea to take this guy down instead of bang??

He lost to the best guy.

Rooting for BB...I like Francis but I can't go against Lewis

Not sure why everyone still thinks Francis is some unbeatable wrecking machine. Anyone that participated in Little Guy Wrestling should fair well against him. Guy has zero wrestling. Zero ground game and 5 minutes of cardio.
Too bad Lewis can't expose that. Dudes gorund game is just as bad.

Dang... wish they met at the top.. but oh well!!!!!

“And here we go!!!! And this ones over!!!!”

Massive selling fight if marketed correctly ........... PPV Co main Or Big Fox Main .... Which Id rather see personally 5 rounder

Black Beast is funny with his comments, he will poo poo his pants for real this time if the fight happens.

So no one before stipe thought maybe it’s a good idea to take this guy down instead of bang??

He lost to the best guy.

He got embarrassed by the best guy. Exposed by the best guy. Non existent ground game with minimal wrestling and atrocious cardio. Less than average fighter with ridiculous power. Apparently that’s enough to carry you at HW

Too bad Lewis can't expose that. Dudes gorund game is just as bad.

I agree. It’s a favorable call out for Francis. Hopefully he understands his glaring weaknesses and improves. A lot of fighters that enjoyed a lot of KO success fall in love with their hands too much and neglect the weaker areas of their game

Back