Francis calls out; his adversary responds (EDIT)

IN!

giphy.gif

This is going to be a fun fight for the 12 seconds it lasts

Or a terrible fight for the 3 rounds it lasts
Yup. If both gas badly, this could turn into Kimbo vs Houston Alexander -2.0

Or maybe we could get a 10 second double KO.

YEEEEEEEES!!!!!

UFC 226 could use some black on black violence!

Not sure why everyone still thinks Francis is some unbeatable wrecking machine. Anyone that participated in Little Guy Wrestling should fair well against him. Guy has zero wrestling. Zero ground game and 5 minutes of cardio.

You want to see one of the most pathetic displays of HW grappling?Watch derrick lewis vs Ricky Shivers,I was literally laughing out loud as they rolled around reversing each other over and over like a couple of fourth graders on the playground.Lewis' grappling is like pure retard strength.

You want to see one of the most pathetic displays of HW grappling?Watch derrick lewis vs Ricky Shivers,I was literally laughing out loud as they rolled around reversing each other over and over like a couple of fourth graders on the playground.Lewis' grappling is like pure retard strength.

I agree. Both are awful

Love this match up, but man I wish y'all would stop with the "more black on black crime"....just makes it seem like 2 black guys fighting each other in the UFC is rare an extra special or something (it was funny when Rampage said it tho)

BB gets KO'd in the first. To get a sense of how Ngannou will do in the future depends on putting him against wrestlers. Sadly for this, there aren't many at HW atm. Wouldn't mind a Blaydes rematch soon.

Not sure why everyone still thinks Francis is some unbeatable wrecking machine. Anyone that participated in Little Guy Wrestling should fair well against him. Guy has zero wrestling. Zero ground game and 5 minutes of cardio.
So explain how he beat Curtis Blades ?

More like you have zero knowledge in MMA.

Interesting... Someone (Lewis) is getting knocked out. Would like to see Ngannou fight a top contender. But this fight would be fun while it lasted.

I would favor Francis, but he doesn’t defend punches, always has his hands low and that would give the Black Beast an opportunity to smash.

War Black Beast

If you're the UFC and you don't make this fight... the FUCK is wrong with you?

gotta be honest i expected him to be calling out "wakanda forever"

Everybody wins with this fight, except

Cardio...

Back