Francis calls out; his adversary responds (EDIT)

Not sure why everyone still thinks Francis is some unbeatable wrecking machine. Anyone that participated in Little Guy Wrestling should fair well against him. Guy has zero wrestling. Zero ground game and 5 minutes of cardio.

Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract.

Francis gasses hard round 2.

The Beast finishes the job and sends the hype monster back to Cameroon.

G Wagon forsale at your local Cameroon Mercedes dealer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why everyone still thinks Francis is some unbeatable wrecking machine. Anyone that participated in Little Guy Wrestling should fair well against him. Guy has zero wrestling. Zero ground game and 5 minutes of cardio.

Good thing he's trying to fight someone who'd get outwrestled by Anthony Pettis.

If this was a ppv main event, even without a title on the line, I'd still be interested in buying it

It's just a good fight. The fans want it, the media wants it, and Francis could rebound with a win here.

Lewis will take it and now he's gonna have to back up his smack talk 'cause Francis will be at the UFC Performance Institute training

Anyway, someone is getting ktfo. Lewis will stand and bang.. Let's hope the UFC can get it done.
Please don't make it a main event.

That would make it five rounds

Would rather see Ngannou ko Volkov. Lewis win does nothing for Ngannou.

Derrick won't accept

I feel bad for whoever has to fight Francis next.

“Francis, that guy is real ignorant, don’t even worry about that guy. I would love to fight him after this fight because he’s been talking a lot of shit anyway, like he’s the shit. Fuck that guy. I will fight his ass after I fight Mark Hunt. I wanted to fight him before this fight. He’s over there talking about I’m too slow and this and that. I’m going to bang his ass out. He is overyhyped. I’m still prettier than him anyway. Forget that African booty scratcher, ain’t worried about him.” - Derrick Lewis (2017)

There will be blood!

ah, I like this fight. Lewis is an awesome guy but he is getting wrecked here, he seems to fold when things dont go his way.

Back