Francimar Barroso ‘happy’ to be released from UFC: ‘That’s something we wanted’

Being cut from UFC isnt a bad thing these days, especially if you have 4-5 fights in your belt. Many Promotions willing to pay more money than UFC.

That's something UFC fans wanted as well.

If I had to pick a good org for him, it would be KSW because I never watch it.

“If they accepted me switching to heavyweight, I would’ve stayed - that was the only way - but they didn’t want me to, so they released me. That’s a cause for happiness. I’m negotiating with these two organizations and I’ll close the best deal.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...oso-happy-released-light-heavyweight-mma-news

Another free agent

Translation: I could probably make MW since I'm not a big LHW, but I wanted to go to HW because I think it will be an easier division and I want to eat like shit. But the UFC didn't want me to come into the cage looking like I ate a basketball, so they let me go.

Did anyone watch this dude fight? With his style I doubt anyone is going to be jumping for him.

Legitimately one of the most boring fighters in UFC history. I'm frankly shocked the UFC let him fight one more after his loss to Rakic. Even stranger that they put him on the main card of a PPV (which of course, ended up a snoozer.)

Why?

I don't know much about him but he lost 4 of his last 5 in the UFC at LHW which is considered a terrible division.

Lol I dont really know just a UFC vet for their guys to beat up. He sais he wants to go to HW so why not throw him in the mix

Translation: I could probably make MW since I'm not a big LHW, but I wanted to go to HW because I think it will be an easier division and I want to eat like shit. But the UFC didn't want me to come into the cage looking like I ate a basketball, so they let me go.
Jajajaaja

I only saw his last fight. It was glaringly obvious he was choosing to not engage with Villante and end out his contract. He'd rather play 'here we go round the mulberry bush'.
Maybe he knew he couldn't win against guys like Gus, DC and Oezdemir, but felt he had a chance against the MW division. He must have also thought he could beat at least 75% of heavyweights who are a bunch of slow fatties.

No doubt orgs are going to be chasing after this guy.

No doubt orgs are going to be chasing after this guy.

ACB, Akhmat, FNG - these Russian orgs love guys on this level that were dropped by UFC.
They're gonna be used as punching bags to Russian fighters.
Especially on HW.

Prediction: next Barrosso win will be KO loss by Aleks E.

Time to go to ACB get smeshed by some unknown monster from Dagestan or Chechnya.

'cking hell. Barroso at 265lbs is my idea of the worst fighter of all time. I'm not exaggerating, for about 4yrs I've said Barroso was the most boring fighter in any UFC division I could think of. Pure wall n stall for 15mins. No finishing abilities whatsoever.

he is happy cause he can take whatever he want again.....
ACB probably going to catch him

Back