France gripped by Nutella Riots !!

You tryna tell me the French guy wasn't a savate champion? That's why you did nothing.
i aint gonna lie im glad he turned to jelly when he put his head up and seen me and realised im fo real, i had just double dropped some primo ecstacy and i was
higher than michael jordan on a pogo stick, last thing i wanted to do was go to war with a gang of poncy street vendors on the back streets of paris

nutella-composition.jpg

In french for added effect. That shit is not even a proper hazelnut spread, it's mostly sugar and palm oil.

I was going to make a joke but I don't want to get carded for anti-french racism.

Damn that's gross.

I remember when Nutella first became a "thing" and people were buying it up because they thought it was healthy. Might as well be eating marshmallows

People can be real shit heads.

They should be forced to watch a video of themselves doing this stupid shit over and over again just to see how stupid they look.

Anyone that put hands on others over this should be arested and charged. They should be required to wear an orange jump suit with dumb ass in big letters on the back and pick up littler in public.

People can be real shit heads.

They should be forced to watch a video of themselves doing this stupid shit over and over again just to see how stupid they look.

Anyone that put hands on others over this should be arested and charged. They should be required to wear an orange jump suit with dumb ass in big letters on the back and pick up littler in public.

I feel this way every black friday. People go nuts just to save a few bucks. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Lol at people coming from poor countries with no infrastructure, only to become addicted to sugar.

Not only are the causing a problem now, but in 15 years they will all have type 2 dieabeetus

I can't believe there are over two million pounds of Nutella consumed EVERY DAY...

I've never had Nutella.

I reserve my judgement.
For me, it tastes best when frozen. I would scrape off thin wafers of it and eat. It's been a few years since I ate the stuff, and do not plan on eating it ever again.

I remember when rampage Jackson was training with Dolce and he was so addicted to a certain chocolate bar (can't remember which) that they had to wean him off it using nutella during a fight camp

I feel this way every black friday. People go nuts just to save a few bucks. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
That's why I only take part in Cyber Monday deals on Brownells.

Back