France gripped by Nutella Riots !!

Eh I don't think I could get that worked up over Nutella....but I would beat a man to death with my bare hands if he tried to come between me and the last one of these if it's on sale:

eng_pl_Reeses-Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Spread-1377_1.jpg

I learned Serieux means serious from that article.

when i was in Paris i couldnt get over how much them frogs love the nutella, its like the national dish, you go to a street crepery and its all anyone gets,
i asked for lemon and sugar, the silly cunt was like i dont understand what youre saying, the rude cunt knew turns out you ask for sucre and lemon, something like that anyway, i let him be a wanker and i didnt even grab him by the throat and push him through the back of his street stall,

Meh

Black Friday shoppers make the Nutella French riots look like the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

Last edited:
@MicroBrew
Why would you....need to mention hot dogs?! Everyone can guess that what goes into hot dogs is a gross concoction but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t enjoy one from time to time.

Now it’s gonna be an even longer time before I enjoy my next hotdog.☹️

BTW Nutella is gross on bread or by itself. Nice with churros tho

The chemicals in Nutella make it an effective hair bleaching agent.

Look it up.

when i was in Paris i couldnt get over how much them frogs love the nutella, its like the national dish, you go to a street crepery and its all anyone gets,
i asked for lemon and sugar, the silly cunt was like i dont understand what youre saying, the rude cunt knew turns out you ask for sucre and lemon, something like that anyway, i let him be a wanker and i didnt even grab him by the throat and push him through the back of his street stall,
<5>

No pics of perps?
Traduction: he knocked your gangsta Boi ass down.

Nutella is heavenly.

-

There was a time when I used to eat a lot of Nutella. Until I found out it is garbage. Used to like hot-dogs, until I saw a documentary on how they are made.
nutella-composition.jpg

In french for added effect. That shit is not even a proper hazelnut spread, it's mostly sugar and palm oil.

Based on the makeup of the crowd in the video, I don't expect many replies.

I was going to make a joke but I don't want to get carded for anti-french racism.

The elite globalists who run the country are pleased to see the peasants rioting over a nut spread.

nutella-composition.jpg

In french for added effect. That shit is not even a proper hazelnut spread, it's mostly sugar and palm oil.

I was going to make a joke but I don't want to get carded for anti-french racism.
My tiny, Malteser sized dog ate half a jar of Nutella that was left open at my family's house. That graph explains why she didn't die.

I wouldn't touch the stuff. Sugar + palm oil <41>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back