Frampton vs Santa Cruz part 2

If they are truly doing a trilogy in Belfast, then Abner Mares should go to HBO and challenge Oscar Valdez vs Donaire winner (Oscar Valdez)

Bob Arum already said he wanted to make that match, but not on Showtime

Great performance from LSC. Would love to see the 3rd but can't see that taking place in Belfast. Glad to see frampton totally respect the decision.

It wasn't as close as the British commentators made it sound I had it 117-111

I had it 115-113 for Santa, and apparently most people did as well

Just FYI

This fight was the highest tending Tweets in sports category worldwide

https://trends24.in/

They deserve all the attention

Good fight. Leo was the better man tonight. He fought smarter and used a gameplan that they didn't expect. Sharp jab from the start and he controlled the distance well. Leo did a nice job fighting off the back foot, his reach, timing, counterpunching and jab were a problem. Let's see their rubber match. Maybe not immediately but at the end of the year. They match up really well together and Leo elevated his game and showed more versatility than last time.

Santa Cruz made great adjustments. I wanted too see more body shots from him like he tried in the 6th. Idk if Frampton can adjustd to a bigger longer guy who is boxing him in the next fight.

holy shit, mind blowns
Its important because HBO has beaten Showtime every time even with shitty cards.

Showtime has consistantly been out-performing HBO in every way in the last 2 years, and need to be rewarded for it.

9-3 LSC. Fucking lol at a draw. This was a good fight but Leo made some adjustments in training that really paid off. He grows every time he fights.

crying for Europe

no seriously, great fight, hats off to LSC, he made the adjustments. A trilogy would be great, or both can go on and continue fighting good guys, they're both players in the division no matter what happens.

I love LSC, he won me a lot of money tonight as an underdog!

Missed the fight. Was it as good as the first?

Maybe not quite, but being there live was awesome. The crowd was into the entire show once the arena filled up.

It lived up to the hype, but did not exceed it as some people hoped for.

There was more boxing but were some brawls in spots.

Just watched it, I wasn't as enamoured of the main event as most seem to be.

Thought Santa Cruz won, roughly 8-4 ish.

A well-fought, competitive but (to me) not-exactly-thrilling fight; I thought Frampton just couldn't get his boxing going & couldn't get out the way of the jab.

(Double-posting 'cos the undecard deserved more than the throw-away line I gave it)

Garcia looked fecking brilliant, I thought. Zlaticanin's a solid fighter, a proper contender who (I think) has never been down, & he got his lights turned off when trying to pressure the slicker guy.

Amazing uppercut to start it all going, I thought Dejan might not've got up from that, & then the short cross... Awesomesauce.

Back