Starting Dec.15th. Fox Sports, PBC Put Together Additional Programming

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.boxingscene.com/fox-sports-pbc-put-together-additional-programming--134384

The programming kicks off on Saturday, December 8, with PBC COUNTDOWN: JERMALL CHARLO VS. WILLIE MONROE JR. premiering on FOX at 11:00pm ET/PT. In this episode, the show goes behind the scenes at home, and in the ring, with middleweights Jermall Charlo of Sugarland, Texas and Rochester, New York’s own Willie Monroe Jr. It’s an up-close look as each prepare in their own way for the upcoming fight for Charlo’s crown.

The premiere is immediately followed by PBC COUNTDOWN: JERMELL CHARLO VS. TONY HARRISON at 11:30 PM ET/PT on FOX, which follows Jermell Charlo and Tony Harrison as they prep for their WBC Super Welterweight title fight.

The following week, PBC FACE TO FACE: JERMALL & JERMELL CHARLO premieres on FOX Saturday, December 15 (2:30 PM ET). Hosted by FOX Sports Boxing Insider Mike Coppinger, Jermall and Jermell discuss the origins of their brotherly competition and their long roads to stardom ahead of their upcoming title fights.

With the recently announced deal, the FOX broadcast network and FOX Deportes will feature 10 marquee fight nights in prime time each year, while FS1 and FOX Deportes will telecast 12 fight nights annually. The Emmy Award-winning FOX Sports production team will produce more than 175 hours of original PBC boxing content per year across its channels, including the PBC COUNTDOWN and PBC FACE TO FACE shows prior to all fights.

Absolutely wow. It was my understanding that Coppinger’s affiliations, whom many were against the PBC startup and anti Haymon...

With Haymon referring the job, I guess Coppinger went the Paulie route. They caused suspicion against Haymon then later he employs them. Lol

Copp in unbearable. Didn't take long for him to become a shill and place both Charlo brothers in his P4P Top 10.

I find it funny that Jim Lampley used to always berate PBC on his Fight Show and never acknowledged PBC fighters basically saying they aren’t going to last this long.

Now PBC has a weekly show and a tv deal where they even acknowledge other fighters, while HBO is out of the boxing game lol

Back