Fox signs multi-year deal with PBA

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvOTViM2Y1MTRiNjYyNGFlN2JmYWM5MGMxNWJiMjI1NGEvcmF3.gif

Hell yes

LOL@ "UFC is neck and neck with soccer"...

<Lmaoo>

Kenny here,

Dana White is so dumb he got beat out by BOWLING!!! Lol omg. I don't know how he has a job. How embarrassing is it to lose to bowling. I mean I don't even like bowling because it is for little kids lol. Last time I bowled I was like 14. It was with my friend from next door and his cousins. I got 4 strikes when I wasn't even trying lol. I hope UFC doesn't go bankrupt because of this. It will be All Dana Whites fault. He should give back a lot of the money he got for this.

Lololol...

I gave you a like because you didn't mention your mom.

I'M HERE!!!!

One doesn't really have to do with the other necessarily.
Unless something changed, Fox still has their $250m per bid in
UFC was hoping movement would happen with the ATT/TW merger, but that is going at a turtles pace.
ESPN letting bowling go after 18 years is interesting since it did good numbers on ESPN.

I can honestly say I never heard of Fox stating "If you don't take the $250m deal, we go with bowling"

Re: the deal with PBA/Fox, the press release gave zero info on any monetary value, but as pointed out, the 4 Fox specials is interesting.

It was in UFC's court to accept the $250m offer from Fox (or not)

Here is what I wrote on 3/11:

I haven't heard anything since & I talked to media that follows closely & they haven't either.
They are expected to announce by 3/31
Posters like you are why I came back last year. Thank you for the knowledge and insight

Spare me. I'll stike down the notion that bowling will replace the UFC. It's hard to pin down how dumb this thread is.

Im personally kind of split on it at the moment. Hopefully the UFC wont end up in the gutter.

Lots of Kingpin fans on Sherdog. Wouldn't have guessed lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back