Fox News uses a Stolen Valor Navy Seal to shill for Trump.

Gotta love how Faux News kept the Story up for ten days after being told it wss fake
Yup, the damage is done now.
"The man’s claimed record turned out to be a fabrication. It was first discovered by former Navy SEALs. Both these SEALs and family members of Garofalo contacted Fox News about the story, according to the Navy Times.

Don Shipley, a retired SEAL, told the Navy Times that he contacted Fox on Oct. 9, the day after the story ran.

But the story was still on the news outlet’s Facebook page on Oct. 19. By then it had amassed 1.5 million views."

I think we have differing standards.
My standard of retardation is retardation.
You can not possibly make the argument that a fake analyst on Fox News would have been a top 10 scandal under the Obama administration.
Have you completely lost your mind or something?
What does it even have to do with fucking Trump?

You can not possibly make the argument that a fake analyst on Fox News would have been a top 10 scandal under the Obama administration.
Have you completely lost your mind or something?
What does it even have to do with fucking Trump?
I didn't make the argument nor do I own it; I will stand by the idea that it's not particularly retarded.

Jesus, I'd already forgotten about that.

That's how nuts Trump has made everything. That would be a Top 10 scandal from all 8 years under Obama. It's not even a blip on Trump's radar.

Fox had a fake analyst?
Holy shit how did Trump not get impeached over that?

Yup, the damage is done now.
"The man’s claimed record turned out to be a fabrication. It was first discovered by former Navy SEALs. Both these SEALs and family members of Garofalo contacted Fox News about the story, according to the Navy Times.

Don Shipley, a retired SEAL, told the Navy Times that he contacted Fox on Oct. 9, the day after the story ran.

But the story was still on the news outlet’s Facebook page on Oct. 19. By then it had amassed 1.5 million views."
Back in 99 there was a guy working in a dive shop in North Miami beach who had told everyone he was a former Navy Seal , it gave him quite a but of street cred I'm the dive community..
One day two guys show up at the dive shop who were actually Navy Seals and expose him as a fraud , the guy left town days later, always wondered what they said to him

I get the feeling those guys are a close knit community and don't take kindly to imposters

Because he'll parrot everything that the President WANTS to hear. It doesn't matter to them that he's a liar, just as long as he tells them what they want to hear.

If it was within his power I bet Trump would make this Trump-humping POS an honorary SEAL. Then Trump could say all the adoration was coming from a real special forces guy.

If it was within his power I bet Trump would make this Trump-humping POS an honorary SEAL. Then Trump could say all the adoration was coming from a real special forces guy.

You're 100% right. I'm seriously afraid for our country.

This is no laughing matter gentlemen. This could be it.
giphy.gif

Are you really that afraid?
And what are you afraid of?

President Trump has said "I want to be unpredictable!" The problem with that is, when you're President... You CAN'T. The world looks to America to lead. To be the shining light in the darkness that leads us all from the rocky shoal to the safety of the open sea that is the future.

The world wants the President to shepherd it to the future. The President can't be that leader by being rudderless.

Lold at this
It's true. Laugh all you want. It's not personal to me, it's just pathetic. I just understand that veterans, especially combat veterans, feel differently. They've lost their brothers over there. And a lot of the ones who made it back have paid a heavy price.

President Trump has said "I want to be unpredictable!" The problem with that is, when you're President... You CAN'T. The world looks to America to lead. To be the shining light in the darkness that leads us all from the rocky shoal to the safety of the open sea that is the future.

The world wants the President to shepherd it to the future. The President can't be that leader by being rudderless.
And yet you weren't afraid with Obama?

It's true. Laugh all you want. It's not personal to me, it's just pathetic. I just understand that veterans, especially combat veterans, feel differently. They've lost their brothers over there. And a lot of the ones who made it back have paid a heavy price.
You have me completely pegged wrong and it's funny.

Back