Fox News pundit throws ax (doesn't end well)

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So in case anyone missed this a Fox news pundit who I think is on in the morning somehow thinks he is skilled enough to throw an ax at a Target in the middle of a bunch of people.

Well since Fox is gonna Fox the guy completely misses the target and hits something else. Watch for yourself.

Also in b4, but CNN

Whoever had the drummers perform behind an axe throwing demonstration is a moron.

So in case anyone missed this a Fox news pundit who I think is on in the morning somehow thinks he is skilled enough to throw an ax at a Target in the middle of a bunch of people.

Well since Fox is gonna Fox the guy completely misses the target and hits something else. Watch for yourself.

Also in b4, but CNN

This is good natured roasting.

That drummer got a little taste of what War was like for his great granpappy.

But these mother fuckers want to discuss guns.

Gotdamn berry pickers masquerading as hunters.

Axes are only as good or bad as the FOX correspondent wielding them.

I wish it was the woman narrarating who got hit. She's gotta be in my top 5 most obnoxious people list.

so many wow factors to the entire event. Its stuff like this that justifies such stringent health and safety.

What lunatic setup that fucking area for the axe tossing?

Whoever created that set up should be charged. If you overshoot the top of the target by literally 3 inches, it's going to fly off onto the sidewalk... where there are people standing right behind the target? Holy shit, what were they thinking?

Whoever created that set up should be charged. If you overshoot the top of the target by literally 3 inches, it's going to fly off onto the sidewalk... where there are people standing right behind the target? Holy shit, what were they thinking?
Too much hair care products, plastic surgery and opiates to think that far ahead.

No wonder these assholes hold the opinions they do, they never think beyond the intended target.

He's a journalist. It's his job to axe questions.

News pundit about to get axed for that incident

I think it’s time for us to have that real discussion about axes.

Back