Fox News outed Senator Toomey as gay.

Lmao I cant even describe the noise i just made reacting to that.

I was not expecting that, wooo thanks for the laugh!

Freudian slip? Someone at Fox News either feels a certain way a bout Toomey or themself. Like
Jopious Extronimous said, the A and U keys are nowhere near each other for it to be a typo.

Fox is 100 times the network CNN is. Heck, any other MSM "news" channel.

th

So you just like to hear only positive things about "your team". This is how Trump got elected. People live in a sheltered Fox news world.

Fox News is not sheltered. It's more akin to a vietnam vet who still thinks he's in the bush. They're paranoid and oddly scared about everything, while promoting the muscular conservatism that lies within their deadened heads.

The war on christmas
the war on christians
the war on conservatism
the obsession with stockpiling firearms
the avarice hatred of the poor, and promotion of corporate interest

Crazy? yes. Sheltered? fuck no. mad men never find a roof above their heads.

I thought Blumenthal's gay.

When I visit my grandma at the old folks' home it is usually on. Fox News really appears to fearful old white people who are removed from society.

Funny, when I go to the sports complex in my town the lobby always has a bunch of old people sitting around watching fox news. I find it hilarious

Does anyone here actually watch fox news?
Watching fox news is like reading tabloid magazine....mostly shit but they make good headlines...
CNN...well...they're simply fake news and they're not even trying to pretend it's real anymore...

Watching fox news is like reading tabloid magazine....mostly shit but they make good headlines...
CNN...well...they're simply fake news and they're not even trying to pretend it's real anymore...

To translate...
I don't agree with CNN and they have too many people on with college degrees that I can't relate

To translate...
I don't agree with CNN and they have too many people on with college degrees that I can't relate
Both Fox and CNN has too many college degrees that I can't relate to...only enabled retards like you does...

Back