Fox News DOMINATES Cable News

Alright, I'm seriously going to have to ask you to stop saying things that I agree with. This is the third time its happened in the span of 24 hours.
lol

I think a lot of my positions against Trump and republicans in general make people think I'm far left. There's probably some leftover verbiage from my wannabe anarchist days in there too. It's nice to see you in a good mood though.

1. Stop trying to play Morpheus as if you have the ability to enlighten my blinded eyes to the reality of the world. The issue here isn't what I would do if given absolute proof that the US government tells various media outlets what to say, it is whether you have such proof. And thus far, the answer is no.

2. I do know how to start a fire. I grow and plant food as one of my favorite hobbies. I can purify water. I have never hunted or skinned an animal. That you think any of this is relevant to the topic at hand and/or consider a microwave to be emblematic of my lifestyle suggests you aren't playing with a full deck.
3 out of 4 good for you home goods.

Last edited:
Know why this is? I generally vote right of center but you have only ONE network that even seems slightly right of center while you have at least 2 that can come across like Dem party sponsored media.

It's easier to "dominate" when you're the seemingly only option for one side of the aisle to go to.

That is splitting the ratings, which would make it harder for either of them to survive.

Split typically refers to halves, but whatever. I'm tired of debates about semantic debates. Any cable news network that had 2/3 the viewers Fox News does would be in no danger of going out of business. 2/3 of Fox Viewers is about how much I expect would jump ship for a real conservative news network, and then FNC can die for all I care.

No dipshit, conservatives only have one station, everything else is split up amoung the liberal pc kill whitey crowd
They have the biggest network and most of talk radio as well. I know the persecution complex can be strong among you but realize that the difference comes down to which niches within media each side chooses as opposed to one or the other being wholly dominant.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-cnn-fox-news-msnbc-q2-1202479416/
Variety said:
The viewership spike for cable news shows no signs of slowing down. Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC all saw double-digit ratings growth across the board for the second quarter of 2017, according to Nielsen data.

Driven by surges for “The Rachel Maddow Show” and “Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell,” MSNBC is up a whopping 86% in total viewers in primetime compared to second-quarter 2016. CNN saw a 39% leap in adults 25-54 in total day. Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow” split the crown for most-watched cable news program in primetime, with Carlson winning in total viewers and Maddow taking the demo.

In total day, Fox News led with 1.47 million total viewers, up 27% from the same period last year. Of those, 314,000 fell in the adults 25-54 demographic, up 46% from last year. MSNBC was second in total viewers with 886,000, up 73%. MSNBC was third in total day in the demo, however, with 206,000 for an increase of 57%. CNN was third in total viewers with 788,000 for an increase of 25%, but second in the demo with 262,000 (up 39%).
Everyone is up. Trump is like Ken Starr. He's great for the MSM.

No single person has done more to empower and enrich the MSM in the past two years than Trump. He has probably done more to increase their influence in 24-months than any other figure in the past 50 years except possibly Nixon.

June 28th

25-54 demographic (Live +SD)

Total day: FNC: 362 | CNN: 223 | MSNBC: 233 | HLN: 87
Primetime: FNC: 522 | CNN: 261 | MSNBC: 440 | HLN: 113

If I watch TV (which isn't often) at all it is only news and I catch fox.

Hot girls on fox in the morning is always nice and stories that speak the truth of mass immigration, mass muslim immigration and the illegal problem in America. Oh and Fox is like the only patriotic network, you will see American flags and pro veteran and pro American commercials. Where as on CNN or MSNBC you get racists like Al Shaprton on there and all this other stuff that is just anti-American.

I honestly cant stand FOX anymore and I almost exclusively listen to MSNBC and POTUS.

I voted for Trump but Ive never been a hard conservative. Im just conservative on immigration and i hate political correctness so the left base repulses me in those regards.

That said, i enjoy MSNBC because they are liberal but because they dont play as many games as CNN does.

Chuck Todd is one of thr best if not the best cable news reporter imo. And you listen to him a lot you can easily tell that he is an oldschool center left Democrat. This makes him tough on liberals and republicans but never spiteful or antagonizing.

Of course, i never tune in after 6pm so I thankfully miss Chris Hayes and Rachel Madcow. I also noticed if you tund into MSNBC on a Saturday they put on some ultra fucking liberal female hosts. I find that FOX news has the most balanced hosts on the weekend.

Total day: FNC: 377 | CNN: 236 | MSNBC: 236 | HLN: 85
Primetime: FNC: 582 | CNN: 363 | MSNBC: 469 | HLN: 86

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-monday-june-26/333619

-Ddiun.gif

Turn up.

Fox news does a million viewers at its peak.

NBC news does 20 million.

I feel sorry for anyone that routinely watches any of those networks. Live your own life

I feel sorry for anyone that routinely watches any of those networks. Live your own life

That's odd. I feel sorry for people living in abject poverty, cancer patients, starving children, etc. I'm not sure why anyone would feel sorry for someone that chooses to watch a particular news network.

Well yeah, its the Liberals favorite channel

They can easily quote anything ever said, shown, or recite every roster lineup of all the talking heads that have ever been on there at the drop of a hat.

lol @Sketch viewing this thread

Sup bud

giphy.gif

It's been this way for years. Which is how you know that all that "liberal media" commentary is just fake conservatives playing the victim card. Fox dominates cable tv and conservative talk dominates radio. Yet there are still people screaming that the media is against them.

Bunch of entitled babies who cry about different perspectives existing.

Back