Fox News Destroys Trump - God almost kills Priebus

So Trumps answer to media bullshit is to try to smother it with a bigger, more rancid pile of bullshit of his own.

Nice.

True Murican hero.

Chris Wallace has hung democrats out to dry numerous times well before this interview. But since he questions the lord "the don" of many people on Sherdog he is now a paid troll working for the establishment. Donald got quite possibly the most establishment of establishment cabinets in the history of Government "these guys pay the lobbyist in Washington" they now actually control the reigns of Government other then just members of it. But that is OK because these people cannot see anything wrong with what is happening right in front of them.

When the cameras are off and they are "off the clock" do the producers and anchors on the left leaning and right leaning channels chill?

From one of Trump's top war room supporters:

We need a media outlet which is controlled and subsidized by the Federal Government.

Holy fuck. I generally hope you are a troll. Otherwise, what a fucking cuck.

From one of Trump's top war room supporters:

Holy fuck. I generally hope you are a troll. Otherwise, what a fucking cuck.
Not surprising these are the same people who think President Putin is just a sweet lovable guy who is not some kind of dictator.

Not surprising these are the same people who think President Putin is just a sweet lovable guy who is not some kind of dictator.

Same guys who wear "Trump is my daddy" t-shirts while complaining about cucks.

Chris Wallace has hung democrats out to dry numerous times well before this interview. But since he questions the lord "the don" of many people on Sherdog he is now a paid troll working for the establishment. Donald got quite possibly the most establishment of establishment cabinets in the history of Government "these guys pay the lobbyist in Washington" they now actually control the reigns of Government other then just members of it. But that is OK because these people cannot see anything wrong with what is happening right in front of them.

You have to understand the mindset of the far right. It makes up of two types - manipulators and the manipulated..

The underclass of the far right actually believe they are more "patriotic" than everyone else across the spectrum. They have the least understanding of global affairs, history, and legal matters. They simply don't know how things work. But they are very "patriotic" in the sense that they will vehemently fight those who criticize the country, them, or their leaders.

But unfortunately, they are really patriotards. The far right is the destroyer of advanced societies because they abandon the principles that make their society great. Like the far left, they detest intellectuals and appeal to people who think at superficial levels and always try to instill rapid fear in people. After instilling fear, they appeal to the most superficial of people in general by providing images of their brute strength, often coupled with impressive attire. In the pea brains of the followers, added to anti-intellectuals is the press becomes the next enemy, questioning motives for war is unpatriotic, questioning the manipulators is unpatriotic - even though the inverse is true as questioning and fairly criticizing is central to a citizen's patriotic duty. But the pea brains are too stupid to realize how truly unpatriotic they are. And they are so easily manipulated by the leaders to give up freedom for security and wind up getting neither.

This is pretty much how I feel about leftists. We were once brothers. I believe in freedom. Liberty. They were supposed to destroy Neo Cons, not join them. To undo what Bush had done. Not extend his policies. Authoritarianism is the enemy not White men. And so it is, leftists are Sith who were once Jedi. Disgusting twisted creatures. Angry, confused. Full of hate. Suffering. Destroying Starbucks instead of the NSA. We were anti war together. Now they want war with Russia. It's honestly sad.

You are delusional. Leftists destroying Starbucks? Leftists want war with Russia? You are honestly clueless.

Not to mention that you love Trump, but are against what wall street has done...You do realize he's one of them, and his cabinet appointees reflect that, right?

And, just for kicks, in what way are demonstrably "less free" than you were in 2000? In your answer, please stick to real shit that actually affects your day to day life, not some hyperbolic word vomit about your political philosophy.

The most disturbing part of this, and every time I see Wallace, is how does someone have such an annoying voice? Moreover, how does someone with such an annoying voice get to be a talk show person?
I think his dad was a well respected anchor back in the day.

Star Wars, eh?
@M3t4tr0n
14565154_329223434125659_8641864302841561088_n.jpg

It's sickening how the lemmings worship their orange demogogue above all things. He can say no wrong, he can do no wrong. He doesn't have to convince you to drink the kool-aid because you gladly do so of your own free will.

It is bad, but at least Fox News, trumps heavily prefers, still questions him and criticizes him, even if much less. Trump (I think) is telling his people to do that and defend him. At least it gets questioned and some facts get revealed.
Don't you think it's fucking wrong of him to use his platform that way, though? Even Fox has to call him out. I do agree that he is making his people lie...that is the problem. And he sucks at it. He's so obvious, it's like he has no respect for the intelligence of the people. Hell, he probably doesn't.

You want the government to control the media and give us the news? Good god
That's not what he said. To say controlling "the media" implies a gov't takeover of the media, when I believe he was suggesting a gov't media source in addition to the other sources. I don't think it would help anything much, but news sources that are for profit and just want viewers and clicks and do research to maximize and please viewers aren't really reliable either. I guess we're just stuck having to fact check everything we read or hear from any news org.

You are delusional. Leftists destroying Starbucks? Leftists want war with Russia? You are honestly clueless.

Not to mention that you love Trump, but are against what wall street has done...You do realize he's one of them, and his cabinet appointees reflect that, right?

And, just for kicks, in what way are demonstrably "less free" than you were in 2000? In your answer, please stick to real shit that actually affects your day to day life, not some hyperbolic word vomit about your political philosophy.

What do you think will happen if we got the Ukraine to join Nato? What do you think that will do with relations between the U.S. and Russia? We practically forced Russia to take the Crimea. Then the leftist media pushes anti Russian propaganda daily. When do they mention Crimea voted to be apart of Russia? Only when to say the elections were rigged, without evidence. Just ask they push propaganda that Russia hacked the American election. No evidence again. Leftists on this board daily complain about how Trump treats Russia. I mean what will make them happy? Hillary at one point said she'll treat Russian hacking as any other attack. That's war talk and it fits with the constant leftist narrative that Putin is the devil. We saw the exact same rhetoric against ghadaffi. He had a weak
military though, so it was easy to actually take him out.

Your comment about Wall Street shows you either don't know what you're talking about or are just being lazy. You think having a Goldman Sachs guy is the problem? You think Dodd Frank being taken apart is the problem? Do you know anything about 2008? Or any of the events since then?

Asking me about in my daily life is a silly way of thinking. How about the NSA spying on and ttracking every single American and the death of the 4th amendment? How about warrantless wire tapping? So many wars since 2000 I can't even name them all. 20 trillion in debt. Being forced to buy healthcare or get a fine. That's essentially fascist. The NDAA makes indefinite detention of American citizens legal. Killing Americans without trial is legal and has happened. Obama tried to regulate the internet, citing Russian boogeyman, To rid it of fake news.

How about we decided that private Wall Street banks deserve American tax dollars when they lose, and keep the profits when they win? Zero percent interest rates for years and years. Do leftists care about that? Not really, They care about business owners making 200k. Democrats repealed glass steagull then goofs like you cry about Steve Brannon. Hypocrisy doesn't describe how absurd it is.

They tried pushing through tpp which would have been absurd. A secret trade deal they wanted to rush through. Republicans had to save us from democrats selling us out to foreign corporations. How the Democrats have fallen.

But Trump said something goofy how could anyone stand for it!

What do you think will happen if we got the Ukraine to join Nato? What do you think that will do with relations between the U.S. and Russia? We practically forced Russia to take the Crimea. Then the leftist media pushes anti Russian propaganda daily. When do they mention Crimea voted to be apart of Russia? Only when to say the elections were rigged, without evidence. Just ask they push propaganda that Russia hacked the American election. No evidence again. Leftists on this board daily complain about how Trump treats Russia. I mean what will make them happy? Hillary at one point said she'll treat Russian hacking as any other attack. That's war talk and it fits with the constant leftist narrative that Putin is the devil. We saw the exact same rhetoric against ghadaffi. He had a weak
military though, so it was easy to actually take him out.

Your comment about Wall Street shows you either don't know what you're talking about or are just being lazy. You think having a Goldman Sachs guy is the problem? You think Dodd Frank being taken apart is the problem? Do you know anything about 2008? Or any of the events since then?

Asking me about in my daily life is a silly way of thinking. How about the NSA spying on and ttracking every single American and the death of the 4th amendment? How about warrantless wire tapping? So many wars since 2000 I can't even name them all. 20 trillion in debt. Being forced to buy healthcare or get a fine. That's essentially fascist. The NDAA makes indefinite detention of American citizens legal. Killing Americans without trial is legal and has happened. Obama tried to regulate the internet, citing Russian boogeyman, To rid it of fake news.

How about we decided that private Wall Street banks deserve American tax dollars when they lose, and keep the profits when they win? Zero percent interest rates for years and years. Do leftists care about that? Not really, They care about business owners making 200k. Democrats repealed glass steagull then goofs like you cry about Steve Brannon. Hypocrisy doesn't describe how absurd it is.

They tried pushing through tpp which would have been absurd. A secret trade deal they wanted to rush through. Republicans had to save us from democrats selling us out to foreign corporations. How the Democrats have fallen.

But Trump said something goofy how could anyone stand for it!
You're tripping. The only people who might force Ukraine to join NATO would be the Russians if they continue to make aggressive moves on the Ukraine.

And I am not sure if you are aware of the history of the TPP, but most dems were against it. Obama (who was economically centrist) pushed it along with Republicans in congress. The senate vote is a matter of public record. It was 60 Yeah votes, vastly republican with just a handful of democrats voting yes. 37 No votes that were vastly democratic, with only a handful of republicans against it.

The problem with talking about these things with people like you is that you don't actually know the score. You repeat the lies that are fed to you without even looking to see who voted which way. You probably think Republicans care about veterans. You probably think Obama was the most liberal president ever. You believe in bullshit because you hear something that suits your world view, then you just run with it in spite of reality.

You're tripping. The only people who might force Ukraine to join NATO would be the Russians if they continue to make aggressive moves on the Ukraine.

And I am not sure if you are aware of the history of the TPP, but most dems were against it. Obama (who was economically centrist) pushed it along with Republicans in congress. The senate vote is a matter of public record. It was 60 Yeah votes, vastly republican with just a handful of democrats voting yes. 37 No votes that were vastly democratic, with only a handful of republicans against it.

The problem with talking about these things with people like you is that you don't actually know the score. You repeat the lies that are fed to you without even looking to see who voted which way. You probably think Republicans care about veterans. You probably think Obama was the most liberal president ever. You believe in bullshit because you hear something that suits your world view, then you just run with it in spite of reality.

Lol Mr. Armchair psychologist. Keep telling yourself lies if it helps you sleep. You don't know how I think and never will. You think the world is so easy to understand. That I'm so dumb and you're so smart. It's so simple minded. Something a high schooler who just smoked weed the first time would think.

Most of your actual arguments argued against points I never made. I didn't say the U.S. would force the Ukraine to do anything. I didn't say the majority of Republicans were against the tpp. Obama was for it. Trump wasn't. Suck it.

This is pretty much how I feel about leftists. We were once brothers. I believe in freedom. Liberty. They were supposed to destroy Neo Cons, not join them. To undo what Bush had done. Not extend his policies. Authoritarianism is the enemy not White men. And so it is, leftists are Sith who were once Jedi. Disgusting twisted creatures. Angry, confused. Full of hate. Suffering. Destroying Starbucks instead of the NSA. We were anti war together. Now they want war with Russia. It's honestly sad.

e0fe1e29fde03ad18d7547f775ee58ac7194845850efac6cb5259cd7abd9ebfb_1.jpg

I think his dad was a well respected anchor back in the day.

Ugh, that is unfortunate. Not just his voice, his facial expressions and mannerisms are also annoying.

Bill O'Reilly comes off as a total asshole, but at least he sounds and looks like a normal person.

Wallace looks like a retarded elf, with glasses, who sounds like an assclown to the 10th degree.

Shep Smith is almost as bad as wallace. Except he looks more like a leprechaun, touched by the downs

That's not what he said. To say controlling "the media" implies a gov't takeover of the media, when I believe he was suggesting a gov't media source in addition to the other sources. I don't think it would help anything much, but news sources that are for profit and just want viewers and clicks and do research to maximize and please viewers aren't really reliable either. I guess we're just stuck having to fact check everything we read or hear from any news org.

So how independent would government media be? would it have budgetary independence? would its director have senate approval or something? how do you prevent it from going full political and if it goes full political how would you convince one side to keep voting its budget in? And if its forced to get its own revenue, then what makes it different exactly from a private media?

So how independent would government media be? would it have budgetary independence? would its director have senate approval or something? how do you prevent it from going full political and if it goes full political how would you convince one side to keep voting its budget in? And if its forced to get its own revenue, then what makes it different exactly from a private media?
We did already have PBS and NPR.

Back