Fox News Destroys Trump - God almost kills Priebus

It's actually humorous to me that so many posters here really think there isn't a MASSIVE fucking problem with the media. It's a complete joke. They let their hate for Trump completely blind them. Sad. Y'all would be Sith that I'd have to slay if this was Star Wars. All of you go to the dark side so easily.
Star Wars, eh?
@M3t4tr0n

So, what do you think of the White House holding press conferences to intentionally spread demonstrable lies?
Those press conferences are usually to tell us what's going on, what they are doing, in a positive light and the press prods for more information, specifics and are supposed to look for truth and cut through spin.

In a scenario with the governments own press the government will just tell us positives even if not true, avoid any negative information and only have their media ask the questions so they can if they want tell us lie after lie that's all spin/propaganda

I hope Trump has to fire & replace every RNC cuck except Bannon & Miller over time.

Those press conferences are usually to tell us what's going on, what they are doing, in a positive light and the press prods for more information, specifics and are supposed to look for truth and cut through spin.

In your scenario the government will just tell us positives even if not true, avoid any negative information and only have their media ask the questions so they can if they want tell us lie after lie that's all spin/propaganda
I agree, they are usually there to show the positives of what's being done, and to spin public opinion in a favorable direction.

But I mean, what do you think of Trump's people directly telling the public things that are blatantly inaccurate, like they have been doing?

Think of the freedoms Americans have lost since 2000. The trillions in debt we've gone. The crimes committed against the public by Wall Street and the Fed. The unjust wars we've gotten into. The massive spy programs set up, while simultaneously opening the border to our enemies and really everyone. You have to be a blind mother fucker to think CNN debating whether or not Trump thinks all black people know each other is anything but SITH tomfoolery.

I buy the following conspiracy theory:

Cliffs:
Trump, being the deal maker that he is & knowledgeable of how things really work, made a deal with Globalists to take on Pence (the Bilderberg, Jesuit, establishment Republican, Globalist), in exchange to get a fair shake. After taking on Pence, Fox news started laying off Trump.
The Globalists and Repub Establishment knew Trump was the only one that could defeat Hillary, so they put in Pence, their LBJ, Paul Ryan's best friend, & let Trump do the heavy lifting.
With Trump now in, the full establishment will look to impeach him, put Pence in and then they will get exactly what they wanted.
The deep state attack dog, the MSM, has brainwashed the left (and even centrist right) so greatly that Trump is Hitler, that by putting in Pence, it will seem like a win/win and they will go back to conducting silent wars, silently deporting millions and consent manufacturing.
Trump bit off more than he can chew -- if he does not go out quietly, he will be JFK'd. The Flynn event was a shot over the bow of his ship: play by our rules now or suffer the consequences.

Star Wars, eh?
@M3t4tr0n

This is pretty much how I feel about leftists. We were once brothers. I believe in freedom. Liberty. They were supposed to destroy Neo Cons, not join them. To undo what Bush had done. Not extend his policies. Authoritarianism is the enemy not White men. And so it is, leftists are Sith who were once Jedi. Disgusting twisted creatures. Angry, confused. Full of hate. Suffering. Destroying Starbucks instead of the NSA. We were anti war together. Now they want war with Russia. It's honestly sad.

Last edited:
Think of the freedoms Americans have lost since 2000. The trillions in debt we've gone. The crimes committed against the public by Wall Street and the Fed. The unjust wars we've gotten into. The massive spy programs set up, while simultaneously opening the border to our enemies and really everyone. You have to be a blind mother fucker to think CNN debating whether or not Trump thinks all black people know each other is anything but SITH tomfoolery.

Why can't he just implement policies without talking so much?

This is pretty much how I feel about leftists. We were once brothers. I believe in personal freedom. Liberty. Freedom. They were supposed to bring balance to politics, to undo what Bush had done. Not extend his policies. Authoritarianism is the enemy not White men. And so it is, leftists are Sith who were once Jedi.

I was never a Jedi
#Starfleet

I agree, they are usually there to show the positives of what's being done, and to spin public opinion in a favorable direction.

But I mean, what do you think of Trump's people directly telling the public things that are blatantly inaccurate, like they have been doing?
It is bad, but at least Fox News, trumps heavily prefers, still questions him and criticizes him, even if much less. Trump (I think) is telling his people to do that and defend him. At least it gets questioned and some facts get revealed.

This is pretty much how I feel about leftists. We were once brothers. I believe in personal freedom. Liberty. Freedom. They were supposed to destroy Neo Cons, not join them. To undo what Bush had done. Not extend his policies. Authoritarianism is the enemy not White men. And so it is, leftists are Sith who were once Jedi. Disgusting twisted creatures. Angry, confused. Full of hate. Suffering. Destroying Star Bucks instead of the NSA.

How old are you? Are you employed? Do you have any responsibility?

lol at anyone who thinks the media isnt a fucking pile of shit at this point

they are the enemy of the american people, trying to control us with fake news

The most disturbing part of this, and every time I see Wallace, is how does someone have such an annoying voice? Moreover, how does someone with such an annoying voice get to be a talk show person?

Priebus is right. And on the topic of state ran media it is long overdue.

We need a media outlet which is controlled and subsidized by the Federal Government. We cannot always trust independent outlets to report unbiased and Administrations should be able to say what they mean. Media ran by a government which represents the people and was elected by the people will offer another and different perspective.

Something like CBC, or BBC is needed. That doesn't mean independent media will be illegal.

But CNN and Fox have shown us with their biases that an administration whether it is Obama or Trump or Bush needs a voice. State subsidized media will also be more independent than private run media and will be run BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE.

The only media we get shouldn't come solely from BILLIONAIRES AND MILLIONAIRES WHO OWN MEDIA OUTLETS.

Chris Wallace needs to be fired if Fox wants to maintain credibility with the GOP base.

Bye bye Chris Wallace to CNN you go.

I called for this during Obama's term as well.

I don't want independent media silenced or shut down. I just think we need a media outlet that isn't controlled by billionaires and millionaires to promote their outright corporate agenda and opinions.

What you can't read my comments?

Why do you think I am proposing making free press illegal?

Having 1 media outlet that is ran by the government doesn't mean all other media outlets become illegal.

What makes you think it means war on 'free press'.

We need a media outlet which is controlled and subsidized by the Federal Government. We cannot always trust independent outlets to report unbiased and Administrations should be able to say what they mean. Media ran by a government which represents the people and was elected by the people will offer another and different perspective.

Something like CBC, or BBC is needed. That doesn't mean independent media will be illegal.

But CNN and Fox have shown us with their biases that an administration whether it is Obama or Trump or Bush needs a voice. State subsidized media will also be more independent than private run media and will be run BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE.

The only media we get shouldn't come solely from BILLIONAIRES AND MILLIONAIRES WHO OWN MEDIA OUTLETS.

All this is brining the looool!! ^^^

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Bro.... please tell me you're trolling. Else pick up some g'damn history books.

Oh America,

You fucked up big time..

lol at anyone who thinks the media isnt a fucking pile of shit at this point

they are the enemy of the american people, trying to control us with fake news

Not sure if parrot or sheep.

In a scenario with the governments own press the government will just tell us positives even if not true, avoid any negative information and only have their media ask the questions so they can if they want tell us lie after lie that's all spin/propaganda

White house press conferences can still exist. Just you would have someone from say the American ran media outlet their as well to ask questions.

When you lose Chris Wallace as a Republican politician. The outcome doesnt look good. Especially since its only been one month into his presidency.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back