Leaving disappointed
Just like Pinckney

ed. fml I'm probably thinking of Thomas
ed. Double fml I don't know which one I'm thinking of what a shitty last name

Last edited:
Just like Pinckney

fml I laughed at this even though I didn't get it.

"Owning slaves is really fucking sweet" - all of them
Sam and John Adams disagree

"Although I have never Sought popularity by any animated Speeches or inflammatory publications against the Slavery of the Blacks, my opinion against it has always been known and my practice has been so conformable to my sentiment that I have always employed freemen both as Domisticks and Labourers, and never in my Life did I own a Slave. The Abolition of Slavery must be gradual (...)"
John Adams

“A slave can not live in my house; if she comes she must be free.”
Samuel Adams

Last edited:
Hey hey hey hey!

Smoke weed everyday!

-Nate Dogg (Founding Father of G-Funk)

Lawd knows I love me some beautiful black booty!

-thomas jefferson (founding father of black and white relationships)

Just like Pinckney

John Dickinson had a pretty awful name, too. But he was cool.

Always liked this one.

The quote is dumb, but also obviously wasn't said by Benjamin Franklin. Poor guy died before "lunch" was even a word.

BTW, came into the thread wondering when the first false attribution would occur. Not surprised that it was in the OP (not the only one, I'd bet, though that was the most obvious).

“A slave can not live in my house; if she comes she must be free.”
Samuel Adams
me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png

fml I laughed at this even though I didn't get it.
One of those Pinckney punks kept running for President and nobody gave a shit. I don't even give enough of a shit to google and find out which one.

"When I wrote that all men were created equal, I actually fucking meant it." - Thomas Paine

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite.” – James Madison, Federalist No. 45

“I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground that ‘all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states or to the people.’ To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power, not longer susceptible of any definition.” – Thomas Jefferson, Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank, 1791

“Pure democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security, or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths.” – James Madison, Federalist No. 10, 1787

“I own I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.” – Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, 1787

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies,” Jefferson wrote. ” If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around(these banks) will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

"The issuing power of currency shall be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-the-nation-about-the-power-of-the-banks/amp/

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson

"Cali sunshine come visit, just dont stop at stop signs with bullet holes in it." - Dre Day

Back