Found some change in the couch when I needed it the most

At a thrift store down the road from me somebody had donated a couch. It sat on the floor for a month, then they were throwing it in the dumpster. Some guy decided to search it for loose change. He found $40,000.

I never having change or money on hand. I use my debit or credit card for everything. Today I needed to go down the road to use the pay phone and get a taxi to my house and I couldn't find even a single quarter anywhere. Looked everywhere and then lifted up my couch cushions. Found a quarter and a dime. Thank god. Where is your go to change place when you need it?

WTF? How did you get to the pay phone?

I never having change or money on hand. I use my debit or credit card for everything. Today I needed to go down the road to use the pay phone and get a taxi to my house and I couldn't find even a single quarter anywhere. Looked everywhere and then lifted up my couch cushions. Found a quarter and a dime. Thank god. Where is your go to change place when you need it?

You might want to donate your couch change to @IloveTHIS . He has an EVO to fix.

I still use cash a lot. Hell i used the tap feature on my debit card for the first time 3 weeks ago. Lol

I found 50 bucks in a crowded pub once. Walked in, saw it straight away on the floor next to the bar but no one else seemed to. Walked up, ordered a beer, put my foot on it, scoped it out (no one was aware) and bent down and picked it up, score!

I then lost it on the slot machines.
Sneaky bastard.

You might want to donate your couch change to @IloveTHIS . He has an EVO to fix.
He never had that EVO.

At a thrift store down the road from me somebody had donated a couch. It sat on the floor for a month, then they were throwing it in the dumpster. Some guy decided to search it for loose change. He found $40,000.
That's pretty good considering most times you search the cushions of a discarded couch, all you find is bedbugs.

I once saw a twenty blowing majestically through the air on the breeze and caught it under my shoe. Then I saw another one, and another one... and turned to see some nice old lady futilely trying to catch her life savings as the wind sucked it out of an unsealed envelope in her hands. Needless to say I helped her get her money back like a chump.

I'm waiting to hear why you don't have a cell phone in this day and age....

505995.jpg

Lmao gets me every time

Mayberry is for jokes and happy stories bud and everything about this is sad

I still use cash a lot. Hell i used the tap feature on my debit card for the first time 3 weeks ago. Lol

You're doing it all wrong. You shouldn't use cash much and if you're using plastic, it shouldn't be a debit card.

WTF? How did you get to the pay phone?
I walked. It's just down the road from my bachelor pad.. I called it to my apartment to get a ride to the cinema. I went to see a star is born

You're doing it all wrong. You shouldn't use cash much and if you're using plastic, it shouldn't be a debit card.
What do you use instead of debit?

Back