Found out why Conor has bad cardio

Man, that guy never actually gives a clear answer.

Long winded bro science.
Rogan: “...so you have a legit background in nutrition..?”

George: “hundred percent”
<{hfved}>

You can't really match road work unfortunately and shogun is proof of that too. He swims all the time.

He can drive to a beach in 30 minutes where he lives. Good way to get the cardio up is running up nice soft sandy dunes

Cardio is a by product of heart - conor is the UFC's tin man - no heart.

Needs to hit up the Wizard of Oz and get some heart.

All I know is guys with good cardio are always running. Tony runs up mountains at big bear. Diaz bros run triathlons.

I have never see conor running. He does bikes and rowing machines and shit.

Coincidence? I think not.

I think running is like the best. I know from personal experience when I run for 45 min it's way more punishing than when I bike for 45. Same exact HR on HRM zone 4 is where I train.

Bro eat anything you want, pancakes post workout no problem! Seriously tho, this raspy voice tribal tat’d gym bro has a good hustle and mma fighters are easy pickings. You think a Olympic track athlete would employ this guy? I wouldn’t trust him to do an oil change.
Hahaa Thats some funny shit. Same deal for ali - both seem like scam artists I wouldnt trust to do an oil change.

I used to know a few pro bodybuilders. They are bro scientists but they are the dudes actually out there experimenting with themselves. They are not articulate except they so much experience(good and bad) in this field.

Back