Foster out, Jason High now headlines PFL 5 against Natan Schulte

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The way things are going PFL should just announce the roster but not the matchups, and make the matchups after the weigh-ins.

https://mmajunkie.com/events/pfl-5

Maybe we should just have a pbp thread just for card changes?

I guess they said no more Will Brooks headlining after his last fight.

Good to see High get another chance at the tournament.

Jason High headlining isn't a good look.

Sucks that Foster is out, he's the must see guy on the roster imo.

I guess both
Playoffs is 1-8, with 9-12 still available as replacements. Higher you're ranked the faster you're called back into the tournament. On top of that additional fighters (13-14) will be brought in as even further precautions.

As for the regular season, all PFL needs is 8 fighters at the end so it doesn't matter if there's injuries. Those fighters just lose their opportunity at gaining points and everything goes on accordingly.

Having said that, PFL has added some safety nets regardless. For example the August 30 show was added to give any injured fighters a second chance to gain points. I'm also speculating, but PFL must have added something into these fighters contracts saying opponent are scheduled to change, cause they've been switching out opponents or mixing and matching cards at the last second with zero resistance from the fighters.

Playoffs is 1-8, with 9-12 still available as replacements. Higher you're ranked the faster you're called back into the tournament. On top of that additional fighters (13-14) will be brought in as even further precautions.

As for the regular season, all PFL needs is 8 fighters at the end so it doesn't matter if there's injuries. Those fighters just lose their opportunity at gaining points and everything goes on accordingly.

Having said that, PFL has added some safety nets regardless. For example the August 30 show was added to give any injured fighters a second chance to gain points. I'm also speculating, but PFL must have added something into these fighters contracts saying opponent are scheduled to change, cause they've been switching out opponents or mixing and matching cards at the last second with zero resistance from the fighters.
Thanks man good stuff I couldnt find all these details.

I don't think last minute opponent changes are in the contract I think it's just if u say no they move on and your shot at 1million goes out the window.

For 1 million these guys will fight anybody lol.

Back