Forza Horizon 4; Toyota is back!

Not a "monstrosity" but they offer car packs and DLC for actual additional play space on the map, so i wouldnt call it a "monstrosity" but it has a few.
Otherwise IMO its a pretty complete game, hundreds of cars, huge map even without the DLC(just makes it even bigger usually) everything you need to have fun without spending additional money at the start.
That's fair enough. Adding more cars later is fine. It's a problem when they set up a model specifically for dlc and then balance the game to feel grindy, so people will buy more loot boxes.

This does not sound like the case.

That's fair enough. Adding more cars later is fine. It's a problem when they set up a model specifically for dlc and then balance the game to feel grindy, so people will buy more loot boxes.

This does not sound like the case.

Yeah i dont think there are any lootboxes or anything of that nature, which is nice they dont nickle and dime you like that to get rare cars.

I just want a game where I can mod the hell out of your average car and race it around. Lol

Like old school GT

Played the demo last night. Fun stuff. Great soundtrack, better than FH3's was. Also found out that the ultimate edition DOES include the DLC this time around so I got that. Will start up soon as I get home.

Lucky bastard. What is you GT?

I will play on gamepass and won't even bother with the dlc or car packs this time because the map is always huge and I end not even playing them or using different cars. It's wasted money imo.

I will play on gamepass and won't even bother with the dlc or car packs this time because the map is always huge and I end not even playing them or using different cars. It's wasted money imo.

Same here. There's already a shit ton of cars included and its not worth shelling out almost double the price for a car pass or packs. The expansion packs like hot wheels or Blizzard mountain its worth it at least cause you get a lot more content and new areas to explore alongside the cars.

I will buy the game when it goes on sale probably Black Friday or Boxing Day.

Worth A Buy said the wheel support sucks for this game. Good thing I don't use a wheel. Good review as always.

Forza is the only reason I want to buy an X. I have a ps4 pro and feel Playstation has way better exclusives but they are missing a good racing game..
Do it. Do it now...
I just bought my xbxX just to play this. I'm picking it today and gonna dl forza4 on xbx pass for $1.

No 4k/60fps? Wasn’t that mean to be the Xbox X’s big selling point?

These Horizon story missions are a kernt. Took me a while to get LaRacers missions all 3 starred. Looks like Worlds Fastest is going to take even longer.

Anyone buy a castle yet?

This game is fucking awesome. Got it on game pass I’m still in the tutorial stage though, how do I play against real people? Also post your licence plate mine is “dieyoufa6”

This game is fucking awesome. Got it on game pass I’m still in the tutorial stage though, how do I play against real people? Also post your licence plate mine is “dieyoufa6”

You have to qualify for the "horizon roster" after playing through the opening tutorial. Which means get through all the seasons. Then you can use the drag strip, more horizon story missions like LaRacer and Worlds Fastest Rentals and do Forzathon live events and daily/weekly challenges.

Plate used to be HYPEZONE but changed it to OIGUVNAH. Wanna rustle the limeys.

Back