Forza Horizon 3: Hot Wheels...

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
..looks fucking awesome. Can't wait.

Finally an interesting expansion for Forza Horizon. Instead of a new locale or some Porsches, Nascar or Fast and Furious shit they are going full bore, all out. Looks inspired by Micro Machines/ Hot Wheels (ob.) and GTA Cunning Stunts.

Coming May 6th. Woooot..

Can't wait for this need more Forza in my life

In getting my full racing dosages lately. I own forza horizon 3, rocket league and mario kart switch.

Forza Horizon 3 is a lovely game and very fun. I love the open world

Alright the expansion is out and here it is. 10 new cars. 500 new achievement points. Yuge map. Robot Dinosaurs, and loop the loops. What's not to love?

Fuck yeah! This looks amazing! I love Forza, only thing I miss about Xbox.

Fuck yeah! This looks amazing! I love Forza, only thing I miss about Xbox.

It's cool the custom vehicles they added are dope, like the Boneshaker and Rip Rod.

Last edited:
Every time I see "Cunning Stunts" all I can think of is the first Cunning Stunts Let's Play that RoosterTeeth did where JDoolz was like:
"Hey.... so... this is.. what's it called? Cunt Stunt? Cunting Stunt?"

Every time I see "Cunning Stunts" all I can think of is the first Cunning Stunts Let's Play that RoosterTeeth did where JDoolz was like:
"Hey.... so... this is.. what's it called? Cunt Stunt? Cunting Stunt?"

It's a play on stunned cunt.

ok this is fucking awesome, makes me remember my huge collection of hot wheels.

meh. I prefer reg Fornza over the Horzion series.

God I hate how every YouTube fuck starts their commentary with "What's going on today guys?"

RussianBadger is the only game channel I really follow anymore for this reason

God I hate how every YouTube fuck starts their commentary with "What's going on today guys?"

RussianBadger is the only game channel I really follow anymore for this reason

As long as they don't beg for likes, comments subscriptions have ads or "smash/slap that like button" it doesn't bother me. Nick off AR12 is not a bad dude.

Back