Forum Theme/Color

Senzo Tanaka

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Question about the theme and color on Sherdog. I noticed when opening Sherdog forums in Private Browsing mode (not logged in), the forum has a dark grey background and the colors are muted. I like the way this looks and it's much easier on the eyes.

When logged in though, the forum background is black and the buttons are bright orange. I checked the themes listing under my account and there aren't any options. Is there a way to switch to the lighter/muted theme like in Private Browsing?

Question about the theme and color on Sherdog. I noticed when opening Sherdog forums in Private Browsing mode (not logged in), the forum has a dark grey background and the colors are muted. I like the way this looks and it's much easier on the eyes.

When logged in though, the forum background is black and the buttons are bright orange. I checked the themes listing under my account and there aren't any options. Is there a way to switch to the lighter/muted theme like in Private Browsing?

When you go into "Preferences" and click on the "Style menu", choose the highlighted option as you see in the screenshot, that will give you the option.

theme.png

Interesting. The styles list is blank for me. It only shows default. I tried in Firefox, Chrome and phone and all the same.

Standard users only have that one theme option, as far as I know. Platinum users have multiple themes. If I'm wrong, please post screenshots.

I hit save and it switched to the muted theme but my list is still blank. Oh well, that's the one I wanted some I'm fine with it. Thanks for the help.

Back