Forum preservation thread | Page 11

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Cocakillbana, Apr 7, 2017.

1. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    These guys are about as hardcore as it gets when it comes to following kickfighting. They claim to love muay thai along with all other stand up sports (Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, etc.). And yet I have never seen one of these motherfuckers post a single tweet about a stadium bout. You love kickfighting and muay thai and yet you somehow find a way to ignore every meaningful muay thai bout that occurs? This is about as extreme a case of cognitive dissonance as you will find. It's astonishing how finely tuned these guys instincts are that, given the amount of stadium muay thai which happens every week compared to the amount of kickboxing and international muay thai, they somehow manage to systematically ignore stadium muay thai. If you just followed these guys twitter timelines, you would never know stadium muay thai even existed.

2. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    Everything and the kitchen sink, except real muay thai.

https://grabakahitman.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/live-combat-sport-schedule-419-42/

3. Kanka Brown Belt

Kanka
    99.9999% (made up number) of muay thai fans don't know these guys

4. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    99.99999% of muay thai "fans" are exactly the same as these guys. Never watched a real muay thai bout in their life.

5. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    I wish you knew even half as much about muay thai as Coca, then maybe you could actually come up with some half decent digs. As it is you restrict your targets to Ramon Dekkers, JWP, Lion Fight and Gaston Bolanos. The lowest of the low hanging fruit.

6. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life

More of you are going to watch a card headlined by Kaew Fairtex than the one with Panpayak, Pet Utong, Sangmanee and Superlek. You are all terrible people.

7. AbeRudder Blue Belt

AbeRudder
    caposa is a guy that just watches fight event streams all day isn't he? think i saw him post some max muay thai clips before. they are probably just uninformed about the thai scene.

8. Kanka Brown Belt

Kanka
    Is that why the Thailand thread has 3x more threads and 4x more posts than the Japan thread despite only having existed one year longer?

9. Snubnoze707 High Level

Snubnoze707
    Dude shut the fuck up. You're welcome for getting your thread stickied...

10. Snubnoze707 High Level

Snubnoze707
    Tell that to him, not us on a seperate form of media you little girl.

11. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    I never asked anyone to sticky the thread. I could give a fuck.

The whole point of the thread, besides trying to inform people who legitimately don't know, is to refute all the bullshit excuse making that people like you do when they talk about how hard it is to follow the thai scene. The days of stadium muay thai being impossible to follow are long over.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  12. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    It has come to light recently that many of the most veteran posters on this forum do not like stadium muay thai, for a variety of reasons. "The scoring sucks", "the fights only appeal to the gamblers" "no english commentary", "the fighters lack fighting spirit", "the fighters don't go for the kill enough", "no hd video", etc, etc. In short, muay thai is lacking in being everything that kickboxing is not. I have a question. Why did y'all pretend to be muay thai fans for so many years and post shit in the Thailand thread, if you don't even like muay thai? Was it just to get a rep? Looks good, if you can flash a bit of your muay thai knowledge to the kickboxing bros? Wasn't pretending to be a muay thai fan for so long really tiring?

13. Snubnoze707 High Level

Snubnoze707
    Go cry in a corner you fucking loser.

Maybe you should just leave then? That would solve a lot of problems here.

14. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    You seem to be the one who's really upset. I have never told anyone that they should leave this forum, regardless of whatever the annoying drivel they may have posted. But within the space of month you've claimed that I'm singlehandedly responsible for killing the forum and sucking all the joy out of your life. In fact you've found what I write so upsetting that you've threatened to leave and now told me that I should take a hike. You sure are easily triggered.

15. Snubnoze707 High Level

Snubnoze707
    It's been pretty apparent that other posters have expressed displeasure in you tactics, not just me. If everyone on here except Coca is a fake Muay Thai fan, then what are you doing here? Why associate with us since you clearly don't respect anyone on this forum?

It's not just me, you continually disrespect everyone on this forum and wonder why I wouldn't be okay with that?

16. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    I don't know what you mean. I post on this forum because it is one of the only places I know of where, a select few, people who actually know about muay thai also gather and I enjoy exchanging views with them. That doesn't mean that I have to like or respect or be friends with anyone else on here.

I also don't see how my tactics are any different than yours? You yourself love to mock muay thai noobs, who think that Ramon Dekkers is the greatest of all time and beat the thais at their own game, when it suits you. Why am I a disrespectful muay thai elitist but you aren't?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  17. Snubnoze707 High Level

Snubnoze707
    Sure but don't be surprised when you see backlash for it. I'd rather not argue with you, I even made an attempt to amend by getting your thread stickied and share in a bit of mockery about how MT is represented then even then you found a way to twist that into a way to discredit me.

Am I as hardcore about Muay Thai as you are? Absolutely not, and I never claimed to be. I just like watching good fights be it Kickboxing or Muay Thai. When I started watching Muay Thai, YouTube didn't even exist. I had to find shit quality videos on Megaupload through forums with absolutely no context. I paid my dues.

I don't watch every Muay Thai fight and follow the stats/results closely, but I don't even do that for Kickboxing either, or the NFL for that matter despite being a fan of it. I just like watching good fights. What's wrong with that?

18. DastardlyMass Brown Belt

DastardlyMass
    as much as people on here hate him he has brought more information to this place than you have. You are way worse than coca, jt or myself as at least they post information and good fight videos.

They only thing you ever do on this forum is bitch about other people. I can't even remember the last time you have even positively contributed to a discussion

19. jtwarwagon4life Blue Belt

jtwarwagon4life
    Don't worry, I'll be sure to overlook all your faults and stupid stuff you say because I respect your seniority.

20. Snubnoze707 High Level

Snubnoze707
    I will concede that those posters do bring solid information, and I wasn't really telling him to leave just curious as why he would continue to be part of a community of fake Muay Thai fans and idiots as he claims. By the way, he's only excluded Coca and Rob in these claims so you fall within that cattagory of disrespect as well. And for the record, I bitch about other posters bitching.

Anyways, I'm done with this thread/arguement.